Avon Anew Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • For the limited areas that I was able to use this product, I found that it did make my wrinkles temporarily a little less visible

• by Davidson20
      Because I am in my early 40’s, I am always trying different products to help my skin fight against the signs of aging. The difficulty I have is that my skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts.

This makes my mission nearly impossible because when I use products that are designed to help with aging, they are generally

quite packed with oils and moisturizers that plump the areas I need plumped, but also end up causing a real mess in all the others.

This product though is one that I quite like.

It is very rich and thick and has a lovely light scent.

I put it between the creases in my eyes and around my ...

• crows feet and found that it did (at least temporarily) make my skin look fresher and younger.

It did not cause the rest of my skin to breakout, due in part to the fact that I am not prone to breakouts around my eyes.

I do not feel that I was able to get the full benefit of this

product because I am restricted as to where I can put it.

The directions say to smooth it all over your face and neck at night, but this is not something I can do because of breakouts.

For the limited areas that I was able to use this product, I found that it did make my wrinkles temporarily a little less visible.

Avon Anew Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31205156030331/k2311a052/5.2.07