Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this eye liner because it claimed that it would last for 24 hours and though I do not literally need my makeup to stay on for that long, I do love long wearing makeup
  • As much as I love all of those things, I really do wish that this liner were a more intense black than it actually is
  • In my opinion, it looks more like a darkish grey
  • It is definitely not as intense as the black Milani Liquif’Eye Pencil Liner or most other drugstore liners deemed “blackest black
  • Another thing that I dislike about this liner is that the tip itself is not as thin as I would like it to be

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner from my local CVS store for about $5. I purchased the shade Everlast which is the darkest black shade available from this line. There was also Eternal (green), Forever (gold), Infinite (blue), and Endless (purple). I am not at all adventurous when it comes to eye liner colors so basic black was fine for me. I bought this eye liner because it claimed that it would last for 24 hours and though I do not literally need my makeup to stay on for that long, I do love long wearing makeup. After using this multiple times, I can honestly say that I do like the way it wears a lot. I think it has great staying power. It does not fade or

smudge or smear even though I have very oily eyelids. It is very waterproof. It has great staying power. I don’t notice any fading after wearing it all day. I can’t really vouch for the 24 hour claim because I have never needed to wear liner for a full 24 hours, but it has at least lasted me from about 8 in the morning to about 10 at night so that is very impressive.

As much as I love all of those things, I really do wish that this liner were a more intense black than it actually is. In my opinion, it looks more like a darkish grey. It is definitely not as intense as the black Milani Liquif’Eye Pencil Liner or most other drugstore liners deemed “blackest black.” If I ...

• want it to be intense, I really have to layer it on. Maybe if I wanted to experiment with one of the other colors like purple or green, I would like this, but I am just not the type of girl who ever really deviates from black (or brown) eye liner.

Another thing that I dislike about this liner is that the tip itself is not as thin as I would like it to be. It is a felt tip liner that gives pretty good control as far as creating a solid line, but it is thicker than I would like it to be. If you are the type of girl who loves to create that really precise winged liner look, you will probably be just as frustrated with this product as

I was. The brush is just a bit too thick to get a nice winged line. I only ever really use it to line my lower lash line and both of my water lines. I switch to a different liner if I ever want a winged line.

Overall, I have to give the Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner a rating of a 6 out of 10. It would have gotten a higher rating from me had it been a much more pigmented, intense black rather than a dark grey. That said, it is a good quality liquid liner that does not smudge or budge at all. It is very affordable and easy to use. If you are someone who does not mind not having a really intense black, I do suggest trying this out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125011560220531/k2311a0125/1.25.12