Crazy for You book by Jennifer Crusie  » Books  »
  • The main character, Quinn McKenzie goes through a lot of interesting changes during the book
  • As the book goes on, it is easy to see that the title, Crazy for You has multiple meanings, which I think the author intended
  • Based on how much I liked it, I would definitely read more books by her
  • If you are into romance books, I would recommend this one to you

• by blue345

My friend recently bought me the book Crazy for You, by Jennifer Crusie. It is a romance book, and it has a cute dog on the front cover. The main character, Quinn McKenzie goes through a lot of interesting changes during the book. Some of the supporting characters are her ex boyfriend Bill, her current love interest, Nick, her friends Darla and Max, her parents, and the principal at the school she works at. The main story line

is about the dog that she finds and wants to keep; in fact, that is what starts the plot of the book. As the book goes on, it is easy to see that the title, “Crazy for You” has multiple meanings, which I think the author intended.

I really liked this book. First, it is nice to see a book about a woman who cares about dogs. I don’t have any dogs, myself, but I do care about animals ...

• and like to think about them being loved by people. Also, the plot about Quinn’s ex boyfriend is interesting to read as it develops, and I liked to find out how her new love interest fits into it all. In addition, there are other plot lines about her friends and her parents, and there are stories from the past that are brought up. All of these plot lines work well together to make the reader understand how they
        affect Quinn and her life.

This was the first book I had read by Jennifer Crusie. Based on how much I liked it, I would definitely read more books by her. I am really glad my friend picked out this book for me. If you are into romance books, I would recommend this one to you. It kept my interest throughout, and I think I would even reread it in the future. It rated a 9/10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1725011560170531/k2311a0125/1.25.12