AIWA Stereo Dynamic Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • When something happens to these, I will definitely go out and buy the exact same pair, which you can get for less than $50
  • All in all, I highly recommend any music lover out there in need of good headphones to buy a pair of AiWA Stereo Dynamic headphones

• by Jolly
      Four years ago, I received a pair of headphones as a present for my birthday. Because music plays a huge part of my life, I am always in need of headphones.

For years I’d searched for some reliable, affordable, durable headphones that would last for more than a year.

I had always gone with the cheap ones that, if you were lucky, lasted about two-six months.

Then I received AiWa Dynamic Headphones for my birthday.

I have not had another pair of headphones in four years.

That’s right–Four Years!!! These headphones are black and gray, model HP-X223 L.

They are extremely durable and SOUNDPROOF! The thick, soft padding on the inside of the pair of headphones allows your ears to be comfortable for hours on end while ...

• listening to your favorite tunes.

I would go as far as to rate them as good as Bose Headphones.

When something happens to these, I will definitely go out and buy the exact same pair, which you can get for less than $50.

That may seem a lot for a pair of headphones, but when you think about it, you spend about that much

anyway just replacing your cheap, plastic ones that don’t last long at all.

Would you rather spend countless amounts of dollars on cheapies, or spend one payment for something that will last you 4+ years? All in all, I highly recommend any music lover out there in need of good headphones to buy a pair of AiWA Stereo Dynamic headphones.

You’ll be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16205156000231/k2311a052/5.2.07