“Kiss My Face” Honey & Calendula Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another aspect of the moisturizer I enjoy is its feathery light weight

• by Aaron’s Girl
      I have extremely sensitive skin, and I hate the feel of heavy moisturizers, so finding the perfect cream to hydrate my skin can be difficult… especially since I don\’t want to bleed my bank account dry. Kiss My Face makes a Honey & Calendula moisturizer that noticeably improved my complexion. Not

only was my winter-dry look gone within several days of usage, but annoying blemishes disappeared, also. (I researched some of the ingredients, and I discovered calendula alleviates inflammation- hence, the beautiful complexion!) A 16 oz. bottle costs $10, and lasts for quite a long time; great-looking skin does not have to be ...

• expensive. Another aspect of the moisturizer I enjoy is its feathery light weight. After application, my skin can easily breathe and my face does not feel greasy. For people who are concerned about ingredients, I’m posting the following: Water, Stearic Acid*, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond
        Oil, Honey, Extracts of Calendula, Chamomile, Sage, Yarrow, Orange Flower, Lavender, Sambucus & Fennel, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamen E Acetate), Aloe Vera Gel, Allantoin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate** *Coconut or vegetable derived waxes **Vegetable derived preservative I absolutely love this product! (And I’ve even caught my husband using it :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31131115600930/k2311a1113/11.13.05