Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel After-Sun Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • When we had a beach party, she offered me some of this after-sun lotion and I was happy of how the cooling effect of aloe vera soothed my skin and the sun burns on my shoulders, the part of my body which is always tremendously hit by the sun
  • I bought a 450mL one at Php379.00 or about USD9-10
  • One amazing fact about Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is that you can actually use it for insect bites, rashes, blemishes, etc. Aloe vera is really versatile and being the key ingredient of Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel, it makes the product versatile as well

• by makeuplover

Constant exposure to the sun can harm the skin. One of the most notable effects of the damage is the drying up of the skin, so we have to make sure we keep ourselves hydrated as much as possible. Of course, after-care is necessary and what better gel there is than one with aloe vera, a plant known for its valuable effect on the health of one’s skin.

I first came to know of Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel through a friend. When we had a beach party, she offered me some of this after-sun lotion and I was happy of how the cooling effect of aloe vera soothed my skin and the sun burns on my shoulders, the part of my body which is always

tremendously hit by the sun.

I am actually not so attracted with Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel itself because as a matter of fact, it actually reminds me of slime and makes me think of something gross. However, the overall container is also cute in a way because it looks so tropical with the use of colors associated with the tropics. I bought a 450mL one at Php379.00 or about USD9-10. The content does not run out fast unless you do not use it alone. My first one lasted up to six or seven months. I just use it whenever I feel like I have been too much exposed to the sun.

For the use, I just apply it on significant areas or those that have been ...

• greatly affected or exposed to the sun’s UV rays or those areas which needs a lot of soothing. One amazing fact about Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel is that you can actually use it for insect bites, rashes, blemishes, etc. Aloe vera is really versatile and being the key ingredient of Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel, it makes the product versatile as well. It is highly effective and does what it is supposed to do. When used after going to the beach, I really feel the effect of the gel whenever I apply it on my hot and sunkissed skin. It cools the area I apply it to and also makes me feel relaxed.

One thing I can think of as a con for Banana Boat

Aloe Vera Gel is the smell. Although I do not intend to imply that the product has a foul smell, it has not suited my preference. It smells more medical so I would just like to think that it is because the product is made of organic ingredients.

Overall, I am giving this Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel an eight out of ten. It is highly effective, efficient and economic. It did not only save me a lot of money but it also saved my skin from the deteriorating effects brought by constant exposure to the sun’s rays especially because I am living in a tropical country. I am recommending Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel because consumers can really trust the product when it comes to skin care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125011559960531/k2311a0125/1.25.12