Sanyo Flatscreen TV  » Electronics  »
  • In my experience, you should never go with RCA brands
  • So if you're looking for a reliable television, I highly recommend getting a Sanyo

• by Jolly
      For my highschool graduation in 2004, I received a Sanyo flatscreen tv, Model DS20930. It has a 14 inch flat screen.

Needless to say, I’ve used it for three years now, and have been highly satisfied with it.

Televisions these days don’t seem to last more than a few years, but so

far Sanyo has come through for me.

I usually have the television on right when I get done with classes at around 3 or 5, and have it going through the night.

All this action, and it’s still going! As of recent,off and on, the tv will squeal when I first turn ...

• it on.

It has only done this a few times, and only for about two minutes, before the sound stops.

That is the only thing that has ever gone wrong with this model, and it’s not a huge deal.

Now for the advice.

If you want a good, reliable television, stick

with the brands that are familiar: Sony, Sanyo, Memorex, Emerson.

In my experience, you should never go with RCA brands.

Everything I’ve had of RCA has quit on me within a year.

EVERYTHING.

So if you’re looking for a reliable television, I highly recommend getting a Sanyo.

I’m glad I did.

Strader says :

We purchased a Sanyo Flatscreen TV from Walmart brought it home, we hooked up our dish system to it and there is a red tint sometimes on faces and on green areas ie baseball field etc. How do I correct this problem.

Galega says :

There are two prime reasons why we see red tint or red shadow on the screen of our TV set. It may happen because of a magnet being kept around the TV. Or, it can happen because of some component failure. Both of these ubiquitous reasons seem to be not there with your TV, as red tint is appearing only when you connect the dish system. Remove the dish and start TV and see if the red shadow has gone. If yes, then call the service provider of your dish system and ask him to troubleshoot it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16205155990231/k2311a052/5.2.07