Spring Valley St Johns Wort  » Health  »
United States
  • I also like that I get 100 capsules per bottle and it only cost me three dollars
  • I would recommend this herbal supplement to anyone looking for a natural way to help treat depression and anxiety attacks, but it is best to talk to an herbalist or doctor before using this supplement because it does interact with medications and some health conditions

• by Robins

A few weeks ago, I fell into a deep depression filled with anxiety attacks one after another. I was looking for natural remedies too help treat depression and relieve anxiety attacks naturally and came across Spring Valley St. John’s Wort, which is an herbal supplement that helps promote calmness and positive thinking in the mind. So far, I have been taking it for about two weeks now and have been noticing a great improvement in my mental status. I do feel better mentally and I am able to get up in the morning easier without having so many negative thoughts inside my head. The severity of my anxiety attacks have become less and less often too which I really like. However, I have had too continually take two of the

supplement 3 times daily to achieve a positive mood and help relieve some of my depression and anxiety.

Like, the first day I took the supplement I did not feel any kind of improvement in my mood. I felt sad, tired, confused and just helpless. The second day on the supplement I began to feel some calmness and was able to finally rest without having anxiety attacks, but I did end up having one by towards the end of the day, but it only last 20 minutes instead of a full hour like they usually do. By the third day on this supplement, I was up doing things again like cleaning, but my mind still was not fully functioning enough to work and concentrate. Then by the fourth day, I ...

• was able to start going outside and able to start doing some freelancing work, but I still struggled towards the end of the day with strong anxiety attacks. By the end of the week I was beginning to feel like myself and now that is been two weeks I fully feel like me again, but it took some time to really get the herbal supplement into my system and working. Once the St. John’s Wort was in my system, I was able to lower the dosage by the second week and started just taking two supplements in the morning and two before bedtime and I seem too still be doing pretty good.

Another thing that has helped me is having a meal with the supplements. If I take these supplements

on an empty stomach, I become dizzy, nauseas and a bit drowsy, but with food, I do perfectly fine. Now I also like that these supplements come in small capsules that are easy to swallow and made from 300 mgs of St. John’s Wort extract. I also like that I get 100 capsules per bottle and it only cost me three dollars. I would recommend this herbal supplement to anyone looking for a natural way to help treat depression and anxiety attacks, but it is best to talk to an herbalist or doctor before using this supplement because it does interact with medications and some health conditions. Overall, I have been fine using this supplement and will continue to use it daily to help keep my depression and anxiety away naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424011559790331/k2311a0124/1.24.12