Anthony Logistics Lip Balm ( Mint And White Tea Flavor)
  • There is that unusual feeling I experience every after I brush my teeth
  • It was delicious to smell and absolutely pleasant to the nose and mouth
  • I like the properties of avocado oil and shea butter in this product because it smoothen my lips and kept it hydrated without the oily residue
  • This is contained in a tube-type container with a slant tip to facilitate convenient application

• by ibizaspain

There is that unusual feeling I experience every after I brush my teeth. I feel like my lips are too dry and rough. I begin to wonder if it was my toothpaste or the successive toothbrushes that I had. I am also inside an air-conditioned room for the entire day because I easily get migraine when I exposed to a very humid weather. In fact I stay inside an air-conditioned room all day until the sun sets. This is one factor perhaps that contributed to this experience. When you brush your teeth, it is like washing your face with an unfriendly skin product that sometimes can disturb the pH balance of your skin. It is the same thing with brushing your teeth, your toothpaste has disturbing components that can cause dryness. The condition of being in an environment which is too cold

can also affect that. It does not allow your skin to produce sebum which is the natural moisturizer. Because of this, using a lip balm has been a routine of mine. I tried using Anthony Logistics lip balm which has mint and white tea.

All lip balms I have tried were all pleasant in terms of smell and flavor. For me, it is imperative that a lip balm should have an enjoyable smell because it is used near your mouth and nose– two organs which possess the sense of smell and taste so it is inevitable you will get hold of its aroma. I am so happy with this product’s smell. The flavor is that of mint and white tea. It has a very relaxing aroma, feels like the top notes of an aquatic scent. It was delicious to smell and absolutely pleasant ...

• to the nose and mouth.

We might think that a lip balm is simply to moisturize the lips but its not enough. I look for the ingredients. Just like any Anthony Logistics products, this has the appropriate ingredients for this particular purpose. I am happy with the ingredients in this product because it really help me lips get softer and it prevented it from shrinking. I do not like those synthetic hydrator because it may moisturize your lips but it does not have natural components. I like the properties of avocado oil and shea butter in this product because it smoothen my lips and kept it hydrated without the oily residue. Even after hours of wearing this product, my lips did not become sloppy or sticky. The presence of several antioxidants here also made my lips well-protected. It was less dry and less

rough. This product is good because of its ingredients–they are natural and those which is truly needed in terms of addressing common skin problems in the lips.

There is a slight downside to this product though. It is not contained in a lipstick-type container where you can just twist the bottom to lift the balm and the balm is not in a wax form. This is contained in a tube-type container with a slant tip to facilitate convenient application. This is quite challenging especially for a guy since there are times you cannot control the amount you want. The formula is also in a cream form so sometimes it take time before it dries up. I would prefer the roll-on type with the wax formula. However, these drawbacks are worth it because I felt this is a product that can truly give you healthy lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123011559610131/k2311a0123/1.23.12