Billabong Whisper Backpack  » Other  »
  • They have pieces of velcro instead and the design looks quite nice in my opinion
  • I would recommend anyone looking for a school bag of a good brand that will last a while to take a look at this backpack

• by ilovereviewing

I got this backpack from Surfstitch.com for $49.99 (AUD) but because it’s an online store, you can still buy it in USD, and the postage is free. My bag arrived at my doorstep in less than 2 weeks and I’ve used it for 9 months now. It’s really high quality and although it looks small it can fit a huge amount of stuff. It has a capacity of 19L.

Usually I can fit around 5 A5 exercise books, a small lunchbox, 2 really thick textbooks, a folded umbrella, a drink bottle, 3 A4 display folders, 2 thick A4 exercise books, one medium pencil case, one small pencil case and things

like my phone, wallet and accessories.

The bag has two main compartments and each compartment can be opened up and closed using two zippers. There’s a smaller compartment at the front and you can fit wallets and stuff in there. I also like to keep keys and few spare pencils and pens in there because there are holders and further pockets in the front compartment. On the sides, there are two very small pockets that are perfect for containing snacks, phones, pocket tissues, packets of lollies, etc. These two pockets aren’t opened up using zippers. They have pieces of velcro instead and the design looks quite nice in my opinion.

I ...

• also like how the bag isn’t huge like my previous backpack. This backpack is perfect for school, for excursions, for camping trips, as a fashion bag, it’s suitable for a variety of occasions. It’s also very long-lasting and has a one year guarantee so even if it breaks within one year, as long as you keep the receipt you can send it back and exchange it or get a full refund.

Mine certainly didn’t break. However, the top strap which you use if you want to hook it onto something…that strap got ripped off. I can’t say it was the bag’s fault though because I had already had it for

8 months and even though I knew it was being strained from being pulled constantly everyday I still dragged it by the strap and off it came. Still, if it was any other bag I doubt it would have lasted more than a month with the amount of pulling, tugging and weight I put in it. So overall I am very satisfied with this bag. The quality is extremely high, the design is fashionable and attractive and its efficiency and usefulness is good too. I would recommend anyone looking for a school bag of a good brand that will last a while to take a look at this backpack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223011559581231/k2311a0123/1.23.12