Pizza Hut Mountain Home AR  » Restaurants  »
Mountain Home, AR
  • My husband and I regularly eat at the Pizza Hut in Mountain Home, Arkansas and I must say they have one of the best going
  • I think that may be because they use more cheese on the pizza

• by Frosty23
      My husband and I regularly eat at the Pizza Hut in Mountain Home, Arkansas and I must say they have one of the best going. We have eaten at other Pizza Huts

across the state of Arkansas, and the flavor of the pizza and even the quality of the items on the salad bar doesn’t compete with that of the one in Mountain Home.

• I think that may be because they use more cheese on the pizza. Even their creamy Italian salad dressing, which is my personal favorite, tastes better than many of the others,
        and they always keep their salad bar well stocked. Their service is generally always prompt and courteous. If you’re in Mountain Home, Arkansas and looking for good pizza, give them a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7105155950631/k2311a051/5.1.07