Joise Maran Color Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Joise Maran Color Stick in petal pink at Sephora for 10$ during Black Friday (2011), originally this product is 25$ (At my local Sephora store)
  • If your someone with acne, then I would recommend it

• by LittleKittyKat

I bought the Joise Maran Color Stick in petal pink at Sephora for 10$ during Black Friday (2011), originally this product is 25$ (At my local Sephora store.)

Basically what this product is, is a creamy, very slightly shimmery pink color in a large tube.

The company claims that it can be used on the cheeks as blush and on the lips as lipstick. This is because aragon oil replaces the thick, oily

base of a lipstick, (Which can cause you acne if you put on your face) and takes the place of the mineral oils in cream blush (Which can actually also cause you acne, and if placed on your lips will just slide right off them.) This product comes with a TON of product in that stick and it’ll take at least a year for me to get through it all.

As a cream blush, I love this product. It gives a dewy, fresh, and natural glow to the face. It lasts about six hours (a school day, which is all I need) and even longer with a bit of loose powder over it (or setting spray). My favorite part about this product though is the feel, it moisturizes the skin but actually seemed to cleared up a few acne spots on the side of my ...

• Joise Maran Color Stick
      face! (I plan to buy the 100% Aragon oil when I go back to Sephora, because of this little miracle worker.) I currently use this product around the time of my period, or when I get bad breakouts.

As for a lipstick, I not only disliked the product, but I hated it. Not only did it barely show up on my lips, they started to chap and peel and become very, very

dry. I’m not sure why this is, because putting it on my cheeks it felt moisturizing and refreshing. This might just be MY bad reaction to it, I’m not positive.

So in short, is this product worth 10$? Hell yes it is. 25? If your someone with acne, then I would recommend it. Save up your money so instead of a bunch of cheap blushes that dont work, you can get one that really makes a difference. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011559370231/k2311a0120/1.20.12