Yes to Carrots Can You C Me? Eye & Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • By the harsh rating you can probably tell right away that I was not impressed with this makeup remover at all
  • It did nothing for me and I truly do regret spending the money on it

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Yes to Carrots Can You C Me? Eye and Face Makeup Remover and I do not like it at all. I do not recommend this to anyone. It was honestly a waste of money. It is a makeup remover that does not remove makeup. What’s the point?

To start with, this looks and feels like body lotion and even though I have used eye makeup removers with the texture of a lotion, this one for some reason is just too thick and does not work. It even seems to act like a lotion. It adds moisture to my skin after I rub it on but it barely removes makeup. After using this on my skin, I went back to swipe my skin with a moist towelette

and I still had residual makeup leftover. I had to go back with a separate makeup remover to remove my foundation and powder. Even when I used a very light, tinted moisturizer on my skin, I could not get this Yes To Carrots Can You C Me? Makeup Remover to get it off of my skin. I have used this remover exactly as the instructions told me to. I put it on my face directly without first wetting my face. I literally just applied it over a full face of makeup as I would do with any other makeup remover. I massaged it into my face for a good while. Because it was so thick, it was very difficult to massage into the skin easily. It would not disappear easily.

• The texture just does not help with this task at all. I wish it were much lighter in consistency or just better absorbing. After massaging it into my skin, I tried to remove all of the product (and my makeup) with a wet tissue. I could tell that it removed a small amount of my makeup because the white lotion had been tinged slightly brown by the foundation on my face. That said, it did not remove a significant amount of my makeup. I still could see so much product left on my face. I tried this process a second time with the same pitiful results. In the end, I ended up using soap and water to remove my makeup and then going to the drugstore the next day to
        purchase a different makeup remover altogether. This one will probably get thrown away. As if that was not bad enough, I absolutely despise the overwhelming carrot-y scent that this product has.

Overall, I have to give the Yes To Carrots Can You C? Me Eye and Face Makeup Remover a rating of a 2 out of 10. By the harsh rating you can probably tell right away that I was not impressed with this makeup remover at all. It did nothing for me and I truly do regret spending the money on it. I do not know how or why they are trying to market this as a makeup remover. Though I have liked some of the products in the Yes to Carrots line, this one is just not worth it. Stay away!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119011559180231/k2311a0119/1.19.12