Coppertone Sunless Tanning Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used a lot of Coppertone products in the past that I was happy with, and this lotion was just what I wanted
  • I love how fast this stuff dries and that it does not wipe off on my clothes either
  • I like that you do not have to use much of this lotion at the time
  • I think that this lotion is sold at a really good price

• by Gina Gott

This is a great sunless tanning lotion for people with fair skin tones. I have used a lot of Coppertone products in the past that I was happy with, and this lotion was just what I wanted. It is pretty affordable too - a lot cheaper than going to the tanning beds. This formula is easy and you can do it at home whenever you want. This product really lasts and gives you a great looking tan without all of the worries that you would get from the sun too. Use this product as often as you want to build the perfect tan for your skin tone.

I like how this color turns out. This tanning lotion will end up giving you a very natural looking color - not

orange or anything like that. It looks like a real tan. This product does not streak as long as you spray it on and rub it in good. I always use a little bit less on my knees and elbows, so that they do not get darker than the rest of my body. This lotion absorbs easily into my skin without being very greasy. This is a good product that leaves my skin looking healthy and tan and also moisturized.

This product is very simple to use and gives fast results too. I love how fast this stuff dries and that it does not wipe off on my clothes either. I would not say that this stuff smells good, but the scent does not stay on your skin more ...

• than an hour or so. I like that you do not have to use much of this lotion at the time. I rub just a little bit on my skin for a few days straight to get the tan that I want. Then when I get the color of tan that I want, I just keep using the lotion every other day or so to keep the color.

I think that this lotion is sold at a really good price. I can buy it at Walgreens, Walmart, and many other stores for about $12.50. That is not a bad price to get a great summer team all year round. I absolutely love having a tan in the winter time without having to spend a fortune at the tanning bed.

This lotion is of course great for summer. It will get you beach ready in no time at all. Your tan will get darker each time that you apply this lotion.

If you are looking for a good tan without hurting your skin with the sun or the tanning bed, then Coppertone Sunless Tanning lotion is the answer. This stuff works great. It gives you a natural looking tan very fast. It usually takes me about four applications before I get the perfect tan. Then I just start using this lotion every other day to keep it. Try this stuff out for yourself. It is affordable and works good! You can have a nice tan and no one will know that you did not get it from the sun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011558990331/k2311a0118/1.18.12