Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup foundation
  • I was so excited to get this foundation because it is brand new and because I have the old Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation and I think it is absolutely amazing
  • I like it because the texture feels like a very fine cream
  • In comparison to the liquid PhotoReady foundation, I would definitely say that this one is much more lightweight once on the skin
  • They both give the same great finish, but this new one just has a better consistency (in my opinion)
  • I am very impressed with it and am hoping that it will be a permanent part of the Revlon line because I definitely plan to repurchase this in the future

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup foundation from Walgreen’s. I was so excited to get this foundation because it is brand new and because I have the old Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation and I think it is absolutely amazing. I had no idea that Revlon would continue to add to their Photoready line so this was a great surprise.

This new version of the Photoready foundation has a very unique formula compared to every other foundation I have ever tried. I like it because the texture feels like

a very fine cream. If you know what whipped cream feels like, then that’s what you should expect if you want to get this foundation. It is such a lightweight liquid-y feel. To the touch, it feels very moist and very creamy. It is easy to blend into the skin. In comparison to the liquid PhotoReady foundation, I would definitely say that this one is much more lightweight once on the skin. It honestly did not feel like I had just applied a layer of makeup to my face.

The product comes

in an aluminum can rather than a glass bottle. Unlike the first Photoready Liquid Foundation, you have to shake this one up prior to using it. Something that I do not like that I have to be careful with this foundation about is that it is incredibly easy to accidentally dispense way too much product. I had to learn to be careful to only use a small amount each time. It just works better that way.

Another thing that I like about this foundation is how luminous it is. It sort ...

• Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup foundation
      of gives the effect that you would get if you mixed a bit of a highlighter into your liquid foundation. It really does brighten up my face and make me look much more awake. It actually has these tiny shimmery particles in it that really do illuminate the skin.

It does a good job of evening out my skintone and covering up minor flaws but I do not think that it has totally full coverage because I don’t get an absolutely flawless look unless I also use concealer.

I would say

that if you already purchased and loved the liquid Photoready foundation, you will probably be a fan of this new mousse version. They both give the same great finish, but this new one just has a better consistency (in my opinion). Overall, I have to give the new Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup Foundation a rating of a 9 out of 10. I am very impressed with it and am hoping that it will be a permanent part of the Revlon line because I definitely plan to repurchase this in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011558790231/k2311a0118/1.18.12