Californatan daily ResCu Triple Tan Extender  » Cosmetics  »
  • My friend actually bought this Tan Extender at a tanning salon and she explained to me that it is one of the best body moisturizers she has ever used
  • I noticed after about a month of use some of the aging lines on my hands and around my knees and elbows had disappeared and my skin is firmer, stronger and very soft
  • I would recommend this product to all women irregardless of whether or not you are tanners

• by Melissa Glenn

I don’t tan at all. I don’t go outside in the summer months without SPF 30 sunscreen and I never lie on tanning beds. You can imagine my surprise then, when a friend bought me a 470ml bottle of daily ResCu Triple Tan Extender by Californatan for $34.99CDN plus tax.

My friend actually bought this Tan Extender at a tanning salon and she explained to me that it is one of the best body moisturizers she has ever used. I still wasn’t convinced that it was for me, or if I would even use it, after all it sells itself as a Step 3 Dark Tan Extender to be used after extensive sunbathing.

My friend explained that Californatan makes their moisturizers specifically for the tanning industry and even if I didn’t have a tan this would be

one of the best creams I could ever put on my body. This daily ResCu is a salon grade moisturizer and far superior than anything available over the counter at the drug store for a body moisturizer. I have to say my interest was piqued and as I read the very detailed bottle I discovered indeed that this was a fine product.

This looks like a professional salon product; the plastic bottle of Triple Tan Extender by Californatan is silver grey with the logo Californatan in purple and white near the bottom of the bottle. It is an interesting shape; almost traingle like with a gold pump top that was very easy to use and never clogged up once.

While the back of the plastic bottle does indeed say that the purpose of daily ResCu ...

• is to ‘Extend, enhance, and complete your tan with Step 3 daily moisturizer’ it has many benefits for those of us like me who are too fair to tan. To begin with this product contains Brazilian Nut, Melanin, which enhances your natural glow without a tan, and includes ‘time released moisture’. Even better, this is a great anti-aging product as it contains Meta-Rice protein and Cocoa Caffeine which plumps up the appearance of skin even if its dry.

The first time I tried this daily ResCu moisturizer on my hands and legs I was absolutely sold. This cream smells like rice pudding, but it is a soft, subtle, milk and rice scent and the cream is white. It absorbed so quickly into my hands and legs I had to check twice to see if I had

even applied it. The soft scent stayed with me throughout the day and I have to say this product does not lie when it says ‘time released moisture’. In fact my skin stayed soft and silky all day even with our harsh Canadian winters.

I now use Californatan daily ResCu Triple Tan Extender moisturizer over my entire body after bathing. I noticed after about a month of use some of the aging lines on my hands and around my knees and elbows had disappeared and my skin is firmer, stronger and very soft. I would recommend this product to all women irregardless of whether or not you are tanners. The price is not cheap by any means but one 740ml bottle can last you three to four months and can be purchased at most tanning salons and salon outlets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117011558680631/k2311a0117/1.17.12