Smiggle Basic Canvas Pencil Case  » Other  »
  • This pencil case is sometimes sold out online but I believe they are almost always available at your local Smiggle store
  • I know purple and blue are popular colours, so is pink
  • I wouldn’t recommend that you use it as your main pencil case for school but rather have it as a back-up pencil case that you keep in a locker

• by RSreviewer

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

This pencil case is sometimes sold out online but I believe they are almost always available at your local Smiggle store. They sell for $2.95 and come in a range of colours. I know purple and blue are popular colours, so is pink. The one I have is pink and I’ve had it for a couple of years now. They’re so popular that after such a long time they’re still being sold! So I advise you to grab one before they actually do disappear.

This

pencil case is very small but long enough to fit 15 cm rulers and pencils. It can comfortably fit all your basic stationery needs; a pencil, a few pens, a ruler and an eraser. I wouldn’t recommend that you use it as your main pencil case for school but rather have it as a back-up pencil case that you keep in a locker. It would also make a good pencil case to bring on excursions and trips seeing that it’s very light and efficient ...

• to travel with.

On one side of this pencil case is a large metal ring. As well as looking unique and trendy, it’s extremely useful. The ring allows you to simply hook it onto your bag just like a key ring! You can also push a bit of string through to tie it onto something or turn it the other way round and attach a load of accessories to the pencil case! Smiggle sells heaps of key rings and little accessories that you can play

around with and attach.

Although the inside of this pencil case is pretty good quality and strong enough, I don’t like the outside canvas quite so much. Lead pencil and pen can easily leave marks and my previous washing attempts haven’t been so successful. However if you’re a neat, tidy and careful person looking for a trendy and efficient pencil case to buy, I would definitely recommend this pencil case to have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1216011558430731/k2311a0116/1.16.12