Barnes and Noble Booksellers in Biltmore Park, Asheville, North Carolina  » Books  »
33 Town Square Boulevard Suite 100, Asheville NC
  • I like that it gives the area a bit more variety since a lot of the shops are in my opinion more for women shoppers
  • In addition to the friendly service at the cafe, the most positive thing I've noticed about this Barnes and Noble is their organization
  • I think the space allows them to really be more organized
  • Overall, I really love that we have such a great bookstore so close to my house in South Asheville

• by Melanie Noell

Even though I tend to frequent local book stores over chains such as Barnes and Noble, I do visit this Barnes and Noble quite a bit both for its convenience and selection. This rather large location is located within Biltmore Park, and it’s the only book store in the shopping center. I like that it gives the area a bit more variety since a lot of the shops are in my opinion more for

women shoppers. My boyfriend loves stopping here while I shop at the clothing boutiques nearby.

Inside and outside, it looks like pretty much any other Barnes and Noble. It’s a bit bigger than most that I’ve been to, but not as big as its two-story sister store in the Asheville Mall. They have a large selection, and it’s a very open space. They don’t really have many places to sit and read like a few of the other stores I’ve been, too, but they do have a very large audio book section which I like.

One thing that is very different, however, is the quality of the coffee. Like most Barnes and Nobles, they have a Starbucks cafe within the store. I’m not usually a fan of Starbucks that are part of grocery stores or book stores, probably because they don’t receive the same training as corporate Starbucks stores.

• Barnes and Noble Booksellers in Biltmore Park, Asheville, North Carolina
      However, this one is really great. The employees are super friendly, and they are more than willing to make my super complicated orders. And the drinks always come out surprisingly well here. They even make great foam for cappuccinos!

In addition to the friendly service at the cafe, the most positive thing I’ve noticed about this Barnes and Noble is their organization. During Christmas time, I noticed that all of the employees were very organized

allowing them to really help their customers in an efficient manner. The help desk as well as the check-out agents are all very quick and friendly. I think the space allows them to really be more organized.

Overall, I really love that we have such a great bookstore so close to my house in South Asheville. They have a good selection, and even though they are a large store, they still offer fast, friendly service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1716011558410731/k2311a0116/1.16.12