Caramel Brownies  » Recipes  »
  • My grandma gave me this recipe yeas ago, and it is one of the first desserts I learned how to make
  • These delicious brownies go to work and a lot of parties I go to, and I always get rave reviews

• by pengirl

These caramel brownies are too die for. My grandma gave me this recipe yeas ago, and it is one of the first desserts I learned how to make. I remember my grandma and I in the kitchen baking these brownies together. The dough is even better than the brownies because it is rich and full of chocolate. These delicious brownies go to work and a lot of parties I

go to, and I always get rave reviews. The brownies are easy to make and people never believe me that I did not slave in the kitchen to make these chocolate brownies.

•50 caramels peeled out of wrappers •1/2 cup evaporated milk •1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix •3/4 cup butter, melted – 1 stick •2 cups milk chocolate chips •½ cup evaporated milk Directions

• Peel caramels and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Heat and stir until all caramels are melted. Do not let burn!

2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch pan.

3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, melted butter 4.

Place 1/2 of the batter in prepared baking pan.

5. Bake for 8 minutes.

6. Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.

7. Drizzle caramel sauce over chocolate chips.

8. Place remaining batter over chips and caramel.

9. Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4916011558340731/k2311a0116/1.16.12