Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I found out that I got Maybelline Volume Express One by One Washable Mascara, I was happy because I haven’t had the chance to try this in the stores
  • It can grab the smallest lashes at the corners which is amazing
  • The formulation doesn’t clump at all so I like it because it is very easy to put on
  • I have been using it for a while now and I love it because of its ease of use

• by appaboy

I am a huge fan of Maybelline products because they are cheaper and works equally well. I was given this Maybelline Volume Express One by One Washable Mascara as a Christmas gift. I am in dire need of good mascara that I will try anything, and knowing that this was Maybelline, I immediately got excited and wanted to try it right away.

I have sparse and short lashes, very typical of Asian girls, and I really need mascara for my lashes to make them stand out. I need a black mascara because I have dark brown hair and I want to make

sure that they look darker and thick than my head hair. When I found out that I got Maybelline Volume Express One by One Washable Mascara, I was happy because I haven’t had the chance to try this in the stores.

The container was made of red and green plastic. It looks real chic and so 80’s. I guess the most important thing here is the wand itself. The wand has a very nice brush with very small bristles. Since this mascara brags of being able to capture your lashes ‘one by one’, then the brush is very able to handle this task. I mentioned I had next to nothing lashes, so this wand actually grabbed each and every small lash I had, even the ones near the tear ducts, and gave it a nice color. If you are a fan of putting mascara on your lower lashes, this is the perfect brush for you. It can grab the smallest lashes at the corners which is amazing.

I normally curl my lashes before putting on mascara. The sad thing about this is for some reason, it weighs down my lashes and it loses its curl. I have tried numerous mascaras and the only one ...

• Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara
      who hasn’t done this is the KissMe by HeroineMake (a Japanese brand). For some reason my lashes get heavy with the mascara itself and loses its curl that I have to curl again afterward.

The shade is great, it is deep black and colors my lashes very well. The formulation doesn’t clump at all so I like it because it is very easy to put on. For girls who are first time mascara users, this is the perfect brush because it is very easy to use, the brush is small, the tendency to clump is zero, and it is easily washable. Removal

is not a pain, and it simply washes off with my facial wash.

So far, this Maybelline Volume Express One by One Washable Mascara is a good, cheap buy. It only costs around 400+pesos and it lasts a long time. I have been using it for a while now and I love it because of its ease of use. The only downside to this is the fact that I lose my curl and I have to redo it all over again even after putting it on. Otherwise, the volume it gives on my lashes is great. It doesn’t lengthen; it just gives volume to sparse lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116011558280731/k2311a0116/1.16.12