Butler Automotive  » Other  »
187 Baston Rd, Augusta, GA 30907-2901
  • When they go to call me back, they'll mention every single problem that I mentioned, no matter what they found
  • Butler's always been sure to open up the repair options for me, making sure that everything was acceptable--repair time, cost, efficiency
  • I've never gotten my car back that it's had a resonating issue or that the task at hand wasn't performed excellently
  • I consider that an extremely low price for the amount of labor and materials that went into the job

• by sbronson

Butler Automotive is a pretty big automobile repair shop chain in Augusta, along with Kendrick’s and the franchises. It’s locally owned, which is nice; it has a sense of reliability for me that I just don’t get when going to Tire King or Jiffy Lube. I can’t stand going into an automotive repair center where they say scripted greetings and refer to their manual on how to price out my latest automotive injury. So even upon the first entrance, I knew Butler’s was a good place for me. Since they don’t really have a “corporate office” breathing down their neck, they are friendly and known for haggling prices.

I drive an ancient car: a 1995 Honda Accord. We got it for a strangely low price, which has come back to bite us due to the inconvenience of its constant

break-downs. It’s had to have SO many repairs it’s really nor humorous anymore. The service at Butler’s, every time, has been consistent and engaging. The last time I took it in, it had to get an oil change, an alignment adjustment, tire rotation, a new wheel, and steering fluid. They were absolutely backed up for the holidays, but the team made sure my car was fixed, and to par, in less than three hours. They stayed open a little later than usual just to make sure my car wouldn’t have to sit the next day. They’ve always put me, as the customer, first. Other places my family has taken their cars, like Kendrick’s, it’s taken days to get their cars back. We’re a busy family, so that simply doesn’t work for us.

Every time we are at Butler’s, we are ...

• greeted by the small, friendly staff. The mechanics are just as clean and amiable as the men who work the front desks. The staff always listens to my concerns about my car. When they go to call me back, they’ll mention every single problem that I mentioned, no matter what they found. Butler’s always been sure to open up the repair options for me, making sure that everything was acceptable–repair time, cost, efficiency. Repair now, repair later, negotiating costs, exc. Whenever I’ve been, I’ve always felt accommodated. The owner of the Martinez location, Matthew, is as interactive with the cars as his mechanics. He is involved in every single repair and spot checks the quality of the repairs before he’ll make any charge. I’ve never gotten my car back that it’s had a resonating issue or that the task
        at hand wasn’t performed excellently. The mechanics will work until they get it JUST right. I can trust their quality of work as well as replacement parts that they install.

I’ve had my window motor replaced, brakes replaced, tires changed and rotated, alignment realigned, air conditioning fixed, transmission fluid and oil AND power steering fluid adjusted, new fans installed, minor body work, and my radiator repaired at Butler’s. The payments have always been flexible and low, compared to other places that my father and I have asked about repairs. For the repair I mentioned earlier, the bill totaled at around $200. I consider that an extremely low price for the amount of labor and materials that went into the job. We will continue using Butler’s, and I trust that if ou choose to go, your experiences will be just as pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1216011558240631/k2311a0116/1.16.12