Walgreens Heating Pad 12″ by 24″
  • I like that this heating pad gives off just the right amount of heat
  • I think that this heating pad is a great buy and offers many good benefits
  • This product cost less than most good heating pads, but it works as well as any of the other high end ones

• by Gina Gott

If you are in need of a heating pad for health reasons such as back pain or stomach cramps, then the Walgreens heating pad is an excellent choice. This nice quality product is very easy to use. It is also priced good for what you are getting. This pad is very comfortable to use wherever you need it. It is the perfect size and simple to move all over your body wherever you need it. I like that this heating pad gives off just the right amount of heat. This is a great product for anyone to try. It works and is affordable.

This heating pad is easy to move around from your stomach to your back to your legs. It can help soothe your body instantly - anywhere that you might be having pains.

I like that this heating pad heats up very fast. You do not have to wait forever for it to warm up. I also like that this product offers a nice and even heating coverage. This heating pad has four different heat settings that you can choose from with dry or moist heat. I think that this heating pad is a great buy and offers many good benefits.

This microplush pad is very soft to touch. I like how large this heating pad is too. This pad is easy to care for. You can wash the cover to keep it nice and clean. There is also an automatic shut off for this pad. It is a great safety feature. I sometimes fall asleep while using this product, so I am very thankful for the automatic ...

• shut off. I do not have to have any worries when I am using this product. I like most Walgreens products, because I know that they are well made. This pad is no exception.

As you can tell from the name this product is sold at Walgreens and also at different places on the internet. You can find it for around $30.00. That is a really good price for this large heating pad. This is a great quality product for a great price. It works as well as the more expensive heating pads that are out there. It is reliable too. I have been using this heating pad for three months and it has held up very well. I usually use it when I have stomach cramps and my husband likes to use it when

his back is hurting. This heating pad offers comfort. I really enjoy using it as often as I need to.

This heating pad is just right for everyone out there. It is just what you would expect from a good quality heating pad. Imagine being able to quickly relax under the warmth of this pad whenever you want. I have many good things to say about this product. It is important for a heating pad to warm up fast and to evenly heat your body. The four heat setting are easy to control. You can get just the right amount of heat that you are looking for with this product. Try it out for yourself. This product cost less than most good heating pads, but it works as well as any of the other high end ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416011558220631/k2311a0116/1.16.12