Pantene ProV Intensive Moisture After Color Therapy
  • I found a great product from Pantene that is called Pantene after-color therapy
  • Another thing I like about this conditioner is that it doesn’t strip my color, as it is designed specifically for color treated hair
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who has damaged or dry hair, specifically those who have colored hair

• by kaygen

Anyone who colors their hair knows that it’s important to have a deep conditioner to prevent damage and dryness. If you color you own hair at home, most of the coloring kits contain an after-coloring conditioner, but in a very small tube that is usually good for one to two uses. It’s very helpful to have another product that you can use as a deep conditioner in addition to your regular conditioner to keep you hair looking healthy.

I found a great product from Pantene that is called Pantene after-color therapy. It comes in a tube that is only 2oz, but you only need a little bit of this product to get results. I use it after the conditioner that comes in the coloring kit is

gone, and when my hair starts to show signs of damage. I condition my hair every time I shampoo, but I use this product as a deep conditioner for extra moisture and hydration for my hair.

The product has quite a strong smell, but it’s pleasant. The scent remains after rinsing and even drying my hair. It doesn’t bother me at all, but it may be bothersome for those who are sensitive to strong perfume smells. To use this deep conditioner, wash your hair normally and then apply your normal conditioner. After rinsing the conditioner, apply this deep treatment to damp hair. Let it soak in and remain on your hair for several minutes at least. Sometimes I even wrap a damp towel around my ...

• head while the product is in my hair to allow it to really penetrate my hair. You can do this right in the shower, and just take the extra few minutes to wash, shave, or whatever else needs to be done while the conditioner is doing its job.

The conditioner feels a bit slimy and takes some time to rinse out. Make sure you have rinsed it out completely or you will end up with greasy-looking hair when you are done. Once it’s rinsed, you wet hair should feel silky. For me, this product really helps with the frizzies and dry hair. It gives my hair a lot of moisture and calms it down. I can tell a big difference in the texture of my hair

when I use this conditioner. I only use it about once a week or so, and that’s all that is needed. If you use it too often, you may end up with build-up which will weigh hair down and make it heavy.

Another thing I like about this conditioner is that it doesn’t strip my color, as it is designed specifically for color treated hair. Many conditioners strip color from hair, so it’s important to choose carefully. I would recommend this product to anyone who has damaged or dry hair, specifically those who have colored hair. Pantene is a good brand that is trustworthy and offers good quality products, and this product is no exception. Use it if you want to improve the look and feel of your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112011557830431/k2311a0112/1.12.12