B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
  • The reason I love their lotions is because they are highly scented, and the fragrance lasts quite a long time compared to other lotions on the market
  • I use this lotion in conjunction with the body wash (which also smells amazing) and the scent lingers all day
  • It seems that the best moisturizers seem to be the ones that have no scent or that smell bad
  • I would recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to moisturize and smell great at the same time

• by kaygen

I received this body lotion as a Christmas gift, along with several other lotions. This one came from Bath & Body Works, which is a specialty store that sells bath and body products as well as candles and other products. These products can be on the pricey side, but they are always running special deals and always have coupons so you can get a discount on their products. I always love getting products from Bath & Body Works as gifts, and occasionally I will splurge on something for myself. The reason I love their lotions is because they are highly scented, and the fragrance lasts quite a long time compared to other lotions on the market.

This particular scent, Japanese Cherry Blossom, is one of the most popular, and for

good reason. The scent is very pleasant, a bit floral, yet exotic and rich. I use this lotion in conjunction with the body wash (which also smells amazing) and the scent lingers all day. I have a bottle of this lotion on my desk as well, so I can apply it to my hands throughout the day for extra moisturizing and a pleasant scent. Almost every time I apply it, I get asked by co-workers what that lovely smell is.

I usually apply lotion all over my body after a shower. This lotion is good at moisturizing, although not the very best. It seems that the best moisturizers seem to be the ones that have no scent or that smell bad. If my skin is ...

• particularly dry and I am in need of additional moisture, I will apply an unscented thicker cream first and then follow up with this lotion. I only use this lotion on my body, never my face. Because of the high perfume level, I am afraid it would cause my skin to react. Plus, it is not designed to be used on the face, just the body. For areas that need extra help, like heels and elbows, this lotion isn’t sufficient. But for everyday moisturizing, it’s fine. I primarily use it for the scent.

The lotion is a bit thinner in consistency than most, and it absorbs rather quickly into the skin and never seems to feel greasy. You can use it on your arms and legs, torso,

back, and my favorite - shoulders and neck. It’s almost as if you are wearing a subtle perfume when you have this lotion on.

The bottle I receives was 8oz, a nice size that you can even put into your purse if you want to take it with you. The packaging is very pretty with shiny reds and pale pink flowers. This lotion truly feels like an indulgence, although it’s not super expensive. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to moisturize and smell great at the same time. When paired with the body wash, it will leave you skin feeling and smelling great for hours! This product also makes a great gift for birthdays or other holidays, and is available in gift baskets as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112011557800431/k2311a0112/1.12.12