Got2be Pore me deep pore scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • The product is very inexpensive and works just as good as the more expensive brands

• by Jessica Barnes
      I have used quite a few exfoliatores on my face. I recently bought Got2be pore me face scrub and its really nice. It smells good and it has

enough sandy particles (made of fruits and such) to actually get the job done! It leaves my face feeling smooth and after a quick wash with a face cleanser,

• my face feels completely fresh and **new**. I wouldnt reccommend using this daily, as you can make your face a bit raw. I use it a few times
        a week. The product is very inexpensive and works just as good as the more expensive brands! I would reccommend this to anyone looking for a fresh, bump free face!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31105155780631/k2311a051/5.1.07