Monster Golf  » Entertainment  »
2505 Chastain Meadows Pkwy Marietta, GA 30066
  • Also, since the course is short, and there was a lot of people there I felt like I was in the way because someone is always waiting on me, and I am always waiting on someone

• by pengirl

Monster Golf is an indoor mini golf course and arcade located in a plaza. I have been there a few times because it is a unique way to have some fun. This place is fun especially if you are teenager or a pre-teen.

As you can tell from the name, monsters are the theme, and the mini golf course is haunted. Before you even enter the building, you can tell the place has the haunted theme because the windows are black with a neon green

sign. The inside of the arcade and golf course is dark, so it is always fun to wear white to stand out in the darkness.

The arcade is neat but not huge. There is a skee ball machine, hurricane stimulator, machines to try to win points on and racing machines. Then there is the mini golf course that is small and not challenging because the course is flat without a lot of obstacles . The course is fun because of the theme. On one of ...

• the holes, there is a remote controlled spider that someone in the booth drops on your head as you’re lining up to putt, and there are other holes where you hit the ball in to a clown’s mouth or through a tunnel. The course is mainly fun since it is glow in the dark and scary.

The con to Monster’s Mini Golf is that the course is not challenging, and it took me only one or two times to hit the ball in to

the hole on each hole. Also, since the course is short, and there was a lot of people there I felt like I was in the way because someone is always waiting on me, and I am always waiting on someone.

The pros to the course is that it is unique. I had never been to a haunted, glow in the dark putt putt course before. It is something different to have fun with.

Anyway, it was overall fun and a good time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5911011557471231/k2311a0111/1.11.12