Burt Bees Pink Grapefruit Natural Lip Balm
  • My friend recently gave me one of the Burt Bees Pink Grapefruit Natural Lip Balm to try out and I have been using it for two weeks now and I love how soft it makes me lips
  • Another thing I really love about this grapefruit lip balm are the all natural ingredients it contains in it such as beeswax, essential oils, coconut, sunflower seed oil, vitamins, antioxidants, rosemary and castor seed oil
  • I like these natural ingredients because they help soften, nourish, protect, tone and hydrate my lips naturally without being harsh
  • The way I enjoy applying this refreshing grapefruit lip balm to my lips is by popping the cap off of it and twisting the lip balm up
  • This natural lip balm is one I would recommend to anyone to use to help nourish and protect their lips naturally because it does just that for mine and more

• by Robins

My friend recently gave me one of the Burt Bees Pink Grapefruit Natural Lip Balm to try out and I have been using it for two weeks now and I love how soft it makes me lips. I even like the lovely grapefruit scent it has too.

Another thing I really love about this grapefruit lip balm are the all natural ingredients it contains in it such as beeswax, essential oils, coconut, sunflower seed oil, vitamins, antioxidants, rosemary and castor seed oil. I like these natural ingredients because

they help soften, nourish, protect, tone and hydrate my lips naturally without being harsh. I even like that this lip balm is very soothing to my lips too, but without the strong cooling sensation like some other lip balms have.

The way I enjoy applying this refreshing grapefruit lip balm to my lips is by popping the cap off of it and twisting the lip balm up. Then I rub the lip balm directly into my lips. The lip balm isn’t waxy or oily at all, which I ...

• really like. It doesn’t even leave a white residue on my lips either. In fact this lip balm gives my lips a lovely shine, a pink of plumpness and it feels smooth and silky on my lips which I really like. I even like I can apply a lipstick over the lip balm and my lipstick wont bleed from my lips and make a mess.

Another thing I did the other day with the lip balm surprisingly is rub a little bit of it into the corners of

my nose when I was sick to help see if it would heal the redness and dryness in my lips and sure enough it did. I was so impressed.

This natural lip balm is one I would recommend to anyone to use to help nourish and protect their lips naturally because it does just that for mine and more. I will be getting some more of this lip balm once I am out of the one that was given too me. This is a lip balm I will not be without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111011557301131/k2311a0111/1.11.12