Burts Bees Muscle Mend  » Health  »
  • When my body is achy and sore I like to massage some of the Burt’s Bees Muscle Mend into my body after soaking in a bath for awhile because it helps soothe the aches and pains away in my body naturally
  • I know just walking around my house with it on my boyfriend thinks I smell bad
  • Overall, I am really happy with this natural muscle mend ointment and I would recommend it to anyone to use to help soothe away aches and pains naturally

• by Robins

When my body is achy and sore I like to massage some of the Burt’s Bees Muscle Mend into my body after soaking in a bath for awhile because it helps soothe the aches and pains away in my body naturally. However this pain relieving product is very expensive and you don’t get a lot of the muscle mend ointment at all so you go through it very fast.

One of

the things I really like about this muscle mend ointment are the ingredients in it. All the ingredients in this ointment are menthol, eucalyptus, clove oil, fruit wax, hemp seed and mint oil. I like these natural ingredients because they soak deep down into my aches and pains and relieve muscle stiffness nicely while providing cool soothing relief.

Now the scent of this muscle mend ointment smells cool and refreshing like a blend of peppermint and eucalyptus, which I really like because it is refreshing. However, my boyfriend absolutely hates the scent of it.

The way I apply the ointment to my body when I am in pain is by taking a handful of it and massaging it into my muscles and body really well after my hot bath before bedtime. I find applying the ointment after a bath really helps allow ...

• Burts Bees Muscle Mend
      it to soak into my skin and body better. However, the ointment is a bit greasy which is why I apply it before bedtime because it can make cloths a bit greasy and I would rather my pajamas get greasy than my daytime clothing. Plus, again this ointment does have unique smell and you wouldn’t wake to be working around people smelling like the ointment because people might thing you smell
      bad. I know just walking around my house with it on my boyfriend thinks I smell bad.

Once I apply the ointment to my skin it provides cooling relief and really takes the pain away within about 5 minutes, which I really like. Overall, I am really happy with this natural muscle mend ointment and I would recommend it to anyone to use to help soothe away aches and pains naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411011557291131/k2311a0111/1.11.12