Suave Professionals Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I searched on Ebay for what could be a good conditioner for my hair and scalp type, and that was when I found Suave Professionals Conditioner which only cost Php 90 which was pretty cheap
  • I decided to try it because I have not tried it before, and who knows it might be the conditioner for me
  • I like this conditioner a lot because it had a nice scent that was actually light yet pretty subtle
  • Well from my point of view this conditioner is one of the best conditioners I tried
  • It was just an awesome product which suited my type of hair - thick and black, though this one suits all hair types, I believe

• by abilify182

I always thought that my hair was on the sensitive and oily side because my scalp would react quickly to the chemicals contained in so many different conditioners and shampoos that’s why I’m always conscious about choosing the right conditioner for me. I tried them all, like Pantene and Head And Shoulders but there was always something missing. They always left my hair in a flyaway manner, and a little tangled. So I searched on Ebay for what could be a good conditioner for my hair and scalp type, and that was when I found Suave Professionals Conditioner which only cost Php 90 which was pretty cheap. I decided to try it because I have not tried it before, and who knows it might be the conditioner for me.

When I opened the bottle I liked this conditioner right away. I like this conditioner a lot because it had a nice scent that was actually light yet pretty subtle. It did not feel too thick, and it was not that creamy. Not that I cared too much, but it was all right with me. The texture of this product was actually good because it had a nice consistency that was just like other conditioners in the market, but fortunately it was thin and lightweight a little so you can apply it on your hair without messing up with it. In fact, it felt like the day

lotion I was using back then, and with a consistency like that you only need a small amount of it to be spread all over your scalp and hair without going overboard. The scent will also stick to yoru scalp as you rinse it off, so be prepared. Thankfully though, as you rinse it off the light fragrance was natural and nothing to complain about, because it was mild and nice, not like those other shampoos which were synthetically perfumed. It was all right.

Well from my point of view this conditioner is one of the best conditioners I tried. The problem with my scalp and hair is that, just like I shared they always react to the different conditioners because of the chemicals they have, and I hate chemicals. I hate the waxy residues they would always leave, and they always make my hair damaged and tangled as a result of trying out many different shampoos out of my quest of finding the right one for me. But I think my quest may as well be over, because I found it. It contains the right amount of keratin to produce a good result, and to help avoid the dryness and the damage that you might have from being in a harsh weather and from trying out different shampoos. Also, it helps restore your hair’s balance because it restores the moisture in your hair and therefore making it pretty ...

• soft and moisturized all day.

I actually have an oily and sensitive scalp just as I mentioned above, but it would not take too long before I noticed that my hair had become much softer and smoother. It was actually nice to touch now thanks to this product. I used to have dry and rough hair before, that whenever I would touch it it felt comfortable, but this product changed all that. It provided the right moisture that will not only be felt after taking a bath, but will stay all day no matter what I did. I was not the type to sweat a lot during the day because I would just be at home working in front of my computer, so you can see I don’t perspire too much. But in a city like this when the weather can get humid, it will not be long before losing the moisture you kept in your hair after taking a bath and results will not be long. So I was just pleasantly surprised to note that I still had the same soft hair that I actually had right after taking a bath, which was nice.

This product is what I needed to moisturize my hair. I tried a lot of products in the market, like those emu oil and the brand name ones like Head And Shoulder and Pantene, which were pretty heavy for me, and because they

were oily I can’t handle it well and it slips a lot in my palm. I also don’t like the way they stick to my hair and it feels too slippery. But this product just has the right moisture that will be more than enough to moisturize my hair and keep it pretty soft all day, no matter what the weather. It was non-oily and non-greasy, plus it was lightweight and not as heavy as others. It was not like mayonnaise at the very least, hence I can really manage it well with my hands without dripping. And it was mild to the eyes because it can get in contact with my eyes without causing me harm and trouble, without causing me to tear up. It was just an awesome product which suited my type of hair - thick and black, though this one suits all hair types, I believe.

This one can be compared to a lot of brand name salon conditioners except that it is cheap and so anyone can buy it. It actually feels like you have just gone out of the salon when you use this product, without having to go to a real salon. It is a good product that actually made my hair soft and moisturized all day, even in a harsh weather we have over here, and because of the things it did to me I like this product a lot and I recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110011557010531/k2311a0110/1.10.12