McDavid Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • I have been trying to lose weight for a month now until I decided to buy a waist trimmer similar to the one that was bought by my friend
  • One of the things I like about McDavid Waist Trimmer as a waist trimmer is its high level of comfort which it offers to its users
  • I did this for 3 months, and my starting waist line was around 36 inches, I believe, with a weight of 6o kilos
  • As you can see I also exercised and ate well so I think that having this product was just a helpful supplement to my weight loss goal, and it surely contributed a lot to my needs
  • But what I do recommend, however, is for you to use this product while eating carefully and exercising daily

• by abilify182

I have been trying to lose weight for a month now until I decided to buy a waist trimmer similar to the one that was bought by my friend. I asked her what she was using one day and she said she was using this McDavid Waist Trimmer that was available in a local sports store for about 2000 pesos. The reason why it was expensive was because it was an imported brand, and she said that it was durable enough to last for months without getting any tears. So I decided to buy it myself and test the theory.

One of the things I like about McDavid Waist Trimmer as a waist trimmer is its high level of comfort which it offers to its users. I like the fact that I can wear it around my waist regardless of my waist size, because it is practically a long belt that you wrap around your waist and let the product do the rest. It is actually a neoprene

material that is made to help you lose weight around your abdominal area or waist by draining out the water which contributes to the additional weight you have. It can also be used as a backpain reliever because it is worn around the waist, and the heat it emits around that part helps you relieve the pain.

It is comfortable to wear, very warm and dry, and it does not slip off your waist regardless of what you do. In fact, you can wear it while watching TV, or doing home work at home. I would usually wear it wile watching TV or while doing the laundry as those were the only times I feel comfortable wearing it. And while I don’t have back pain, I feel like my back is being relieved a great deal because of the heat it emits around my back. It feels soothing and warm. Warm but not too hot. You felt like you are in a mini sauna that makes your whole body warm, except that you can feel it only around your waist.

I would wear this wais t trimmer every day upon going home to relax my back muscles and to help drain out the excess water weight that my body has been carrying for so long. It makes a relaxing home treatment whenever your muscles were tired, and it helps relieve your back to a great extent. Not to mention that it helps get rid of the additional water that makes you have a lot of weight, and gives you that ‘fat’ look. At the end of my hour-long period of wearing this, a lot of sweat would come out around my waist and I felt satisfied knowing that the excess water had come off of my waist in the form of sweat.

Of course I did not just rely on this product alone. As much as possible I became more careful with what I ate, I also exercised a bit and I became more physically active. I did this for ...

• McDavid Waist Trimmer
      3 months, and my starting waist line was around 36 inches, I believe, with a weight of 6o kilos. But after those three months of religiously wearing this daily and exercising and having a proper diet, my weigh went down to a 50 and my waist became 30 inches, which was already a good feat for me as I never lost that much weight before. I was really happy about the whole thing that I decided to keep wearing it and having the proper diet I planned for myself. And after another month, my weight went down to another 5 kilos and my waist became 26, which was another good news. I never thought that losing weight would be this easy for me and I never thought that a product as simple as this would help me lose weight in months, and in a short period of time.

Let me tell you that I never lost weight on this product alone. As you can see I also exercised and ate

well so I think that having this product was just a helpful supplement to my weight loss goal, and it surely contributed a lot to my needs. But it cannot be denied that this product helped me tremendously because it drained out the excess water that I did not know was there, and it made me waist a lot slimmer and much leaner, unlike before. It made the process faster and quicker, and it did help me have a thinner stomach which I can only dream of before.

So all in all, I really recommend this product as a great addition to your weight loss efforts because it helped me lose weight and it helped me have a thinner, and slimmer stomach. I don’t know for sure if this alone would help you lose weight. Maybe it would but just by a little, I don’t know. But what I do recommend, however, is for you to use this product while eating carefully and exercising daily. It will surely help you.

McDavid Waist Trimmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410011556980531/k2311a0110/1.10.12