Workout Anytime Gym  » Business  »
1600 Kennesaw Due West Road NW Kennesaw, GA 30152
  • The gym is also not a bad cost at usually only around twenty dollars a month
  • Overall, I enjoyed my workout experience at the gym and would return for another visit with my Dad

• by pengirl

I was staying at my parents house for the weekend and decided to join my Dad at the gym he regularly attends. The gym is a small gym located inside a plaza at the back of a group of plazas. The gym is small but clean and well stocked with a variety of weight machines and exercise machines.

The gym has a variety of weight machines that are clustered together but gives a person enough space to work out. This

place is simple if you do not want the fancy aspects to a gym such as classes, a spa or a large gym full of equipment. There is a tanning bed for use inside the gym, and there are locker rooms if you need those also. There are also two lines of cardio machines including bikes, treadmills and elliptical machines that are up to date and clean.

The negative part of this gym is that it contains four televisions ...

• for viewing, but the televisions are so high up on the ceilings I was unable to enjoy watching television while working out because it hurt my neck to look up. The gym also does not have the fancy aspects such as a pool and classes, but people can still can get a good work out in on the machines. Also, sometimes you have to wait on a machine since the gym is small, and there is not an abundance of machines.

The pros to this gym are numerous. The gym is open twenty four hours a day seven days a week, so you are able to go whenever you want to work out. There is a key that each person is given to enter the gym whenever you want. The gym is also not a bad cost at usually only around twenty dollars a month.

Overall, I enjoyed my workout experience at the gym and would return for another visit with my Dad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 419011556850231/k2311a019/1.9.12