Foldable Portable Roll-Up USB 2.0 Keyboard Keypad
2.5
  • I bought into the novelty and picked one up to kill some time with – yep, they got me
  • If you are simply interested in and intrigued by the thousands of USB devices out there on the market, and have a couple bucks to spend, go ahead and pick one up and play with it for a few days, I am not entirely disappointed with the idea, only of its application
  • I'd give this product an overall rating of about 5 out of 10 just for the interesting idea

• by My2Cents

I ordered one of these keyboards in the hopes that it would make typing when laying back much more comfortable when using my laptop. It is in fact possible to type with this keyboard, however you are not going to be able to get anywhere near your normal words per minute. Despite the fact that a keystroke in and of itself using this keyboard is quite comfortable and soft to the touch, the actual button for each key is located in the center of the silicon square and you are forced to very carefully center your finger on

this round apparatus and push to engage that key.

-Ths sentennce was typd ot using the keyboard natualy withur slwing dowwn my normla keystroe rte off aroun 90 words per mnute.-

Now let’s be practical here. I don’t think that this keyboard is meant for everyday use. If you’ve got a broken laptop keyboard and need to get an email sent, or need to get online to order a replacement, yes, having this keyboard around might be handy. If you’re going to go into an online chat, complete a review, a book, an email, or any other “legitimate” and ...

• planned writing project, this keyboard is only going to slow you down. It is proposed for writing under water as well, since it is a sealed silicon form around the keyboard after all. Why you would want to? I don’t know. Novelty, I suppose.

I don’t really like this keyboard, or at least using it, nor do I need it for any practical use, so I will likely see it go on its way. I bought into the novelty and picked one up to kill some time with – yep, they got me. Having passed through my hands, I

suppose the product has completed its purposed role – it has earned the inventor some cash. Not to mention, it satiated my USB fetish for a couple of days.

If you are simply interested in and intrigued by the thousands of USB devices out there on the market, and have a couple bucks to spend, go ahead and pick one up and play with it for a few days, I am not entirely disappointed with the idea, only of its application.

I’d give this product an overall rating of about 5 out of 10 just for the interesting idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169011556770231/k2311a019/1.9.12