WM Recorder  » Software  »
  • There is absolutely no problem with the videos which it records, they are all of high quality
  • I think I bought the software for about $30 and have never regretted this purchase
  • As i said earlier, it is one of the best softwares I have and I recommend it to every internet user

• by Avinash
      WM Recorder is one of the most useful softwares I have on my PC. It is extremely useful especially for Internet users like you and me.

Do you watch youtube videos online or do you continually occupy yourself with non-downloadable tutorials which teach you your passions ? Have you ever wanted to download those videos or audios and save them to your PC? Then, WM Recorder is the perfect choice.

I doubt if there is a better software out there capable of giving the same service.

This icon is always on top of all the other ones on my desktop, even as I write this review I have this running in the background recording a video for me.

What it does is that it captures the streaming videos online which cannot be downloaded and automatically starts downloading them.

You can ...

• view that video how many ever times you like even if you don’t have an internet connection then.

The settings are limited and it is very easy to use since it’s interface consists of only a small window (about 1/8th the size of your monitor) with very few buttons and simple, easy to understand options.

high quality.

I think I bought the software for about $30 and have never regretted this purchase.

As i said earlier, it is one of the best softwares I have and I recommend it to every internet user.

I usually use this software for saving web tutorials and seminars which do not have a download option.

The software also takes very little space on your disk and puts no pressure on the RAM.

gayatri says :

This camera pen is not turning off.What i mean is ,the blue light is always on. SO,can u guide me regarding this problem.

Jules Li says :

I’m not exactly sure of what pen you’re referring to here. The WM Recorder is a program which is used to record. However, if you are using a camera pen with it, you should state which one you’re using. Without the model it’s difficult to say what’s causing the problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30105155670631/k2311a051/5.1.07