Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like washing my face again because that would just make my skin a lot oilier, and it might also take away my skin's natural moisture
  • I was torn between using an astringent and some cleansing pads, but because I did not have acne and I only needed to cleanse my pores and my face, I decided to buy cleansing pads instead
  • That was when I bought Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads for 200 pesos available in 3 jars from a health store online and decided to give it a try
  • I like these cleansing pads a lot because they offer an alternative in case I would like to clean up my face
  • But thank goodness to this product, when I used this I found it refreshing, and just as cooling as the few ones I trust

• by abilify182

My skin is oily and quite messy. Even if I wash my face, it will still be oily in just a few short hours, which kinda irritated me. I don’t like washing my face again because that would just make my skin a lot oilier, and it might also take away my skin’s natural moisture. So I needed an alternative. I was torn between using an astringent and some cleansing pads, but because I did not have acne and I only needed to cleanse my pores and my face, I decided to buy cleansing pads instead. That was when I bought Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads for 200 pesos available in 3 jars from a health store online and decided to give it a try.

I like these cleansing pads a lot because they offer an alternative in case I would like to clean up my face. I know that you should wash your face three times or less, and anything more than that will really increase the oil production on your face, which was bad because that would increase your chance of having blackheads. Fortunately, I use these cleansing pads to help clean up my face to get rid of the visible oil and grime, which might lead to acne. I don’t have acne back when I started using these pads, but it

is good to know that I can clean up my face even without having to wet my face and grab a soap or a facial wash, which might just make my face much oilier and much messy.

The cleansing pads work well because they contain tea tree oil as its main ingredient which works by getting rid of the visible oil and dirt which clog the pores, thereby making the cleansing pads extra useful. It is an essential oil that is useful against acne and blackheads, and other skin problems because of its antibacterial properties. It does not have a lot of ingredients in it as I read its back label, but it is good to know it is alcohol-free, because alcohol can increase the dryness of your skin and therefore making the skin produce more oil and making the skin a lot oilier in the end. Well I did not have zits just as I mentioned so I did not know or I can’t determine its effectiveness against acne, but I can vouche for its effectiveness against oil and grime because whenever I would wipe my face using these pads, I can clearly see the grimey traces of dirt that were just lifted off of my face.

Since using these pads, I feel comfortable knowing that I can clean up my face without overdoing ...

• it. I know that I can keep my face oil-free, dirt-free and grime-free, without having to wet my face. I know that I can use them anywhere, anytime I want. I go outside sometimes to the mall and under the heat of the sun where I live, it can get hot especially in the afternoon. But with these cleansing pads, I can clean up my face anytime and still feel clean and fresh. I don’t have to apply powder on my face while having lots of oil, because that would have been a lot messy and that might feel oily. These pads feel refreshing because of the cooling sensation it gave, just like I mentioned, so aside from the cleansing effect it gives, it feels refreshing and relaxing.

These pads felt gentle to the skin because they were skin-friendly. They felt moist, but they can give your skin a boost whenever it needs one because of the clean sensation it gives. I can feel clean anywhere I want because they were stored in a small jar that is easy to have around wherever I go. But aside from that, it lessens the dirt and oil you might have accumulated throughout the day and that makes it suitable for those with oily skin like me who does not want to overwash their faces or else we

might get more zits and blackheads. It was non-drying and non-oily, the moisture of the pads were just right and it would not drip off of your pads when you wipe it which was cool.

Probably the only drawback it gives is that it is limited. It is not available anywhere else. I know because I already looked, and the cleansing pads I can find at retail stores are not that good, just as I mentioned, I used almost all of the ones which were available on the shelves, and they are not that effective. They are not as good as this brand, and I only use just a few cleansing pads in case I don’t find the one I was originally finding. But thank goodness to this product, when I used this I found it refreshing, and just as cooling as the few ones I trust. It was not only refreshing, but it was mild to the skin, too, because it did not leave my skin itchy and irritated, and in fact it did not cause my skin any irritation of some sorts. I like that it took care of my skin by eliminating the obvious dirt and oil which might have led me to acne, and helped me look oil-free and neat all day because I can conveniently use them anytime I wanted.

Clearasil Stayclear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011556680231/k2311a019/1.9.12