TIGI Bed Head Deep Waver Hair Tool  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that this product will work great on any type of hair
  • I noticed that my hair is frizz free after I have styled it with this product
  • I like that my style stays for a couple of days too
  • I highly recommend this product to everyone
  • This is a professional hair care tool in my opinion

• by Gina Gott

I really like the TIGI Bed Head Deep Waver a lot. It actually does what it says it will. It leaves my hair looking just the way that I want it with perfect waves instead of the crimping look that other wavers have left my hair with. This is a good hair product and very simple to use. It is also very affordable for the quality. As long as you do not use the highest heat setting, then this product is gentle on your hair too. I think that this product will work great on any type of hair. Although my hair has a little bit of natural wave to it, I still enjoy the polished look that this deep waver gives me. If you want big waves or small waves, this product will deliver. Keep reading to see some more good and bad things about this deep waver.

I really like how fast this product works.

It heats up and is ready to go in no time. I can do my all of my hair in about twenty minutes too. It works a lot faster than if I am using a flat iron or curling iron. This waver gives you all of the control that you need too. You just lightly press it and get the beach wave look. You can press it harder and get attractive deep waves if you prefer. You will have to practice with it a few times to see what look is right for you. It took me a few times to experiment and get the perfect look for me.

This product will really leave your hair looking good and healthy. I noticed that my hair is frizz free after I have styled it with this product. My hair also looks shinier too. I like that my style stays for a couple of days too. It lasts even ...

• if I do not put much hair spray or anything in my hair after using this product. I will warn you not use this waver on the highest setting. I made the mistake of doing that once and I could smell my hair burning. That was not a good thing. Always use it on the lower settings and it works good on them. This hair waver is a little bit heavy too compared with products like my flat iron, but it is manageable.

The look of this waver is really cute. It is a very pretty blue color with easy controls. You can find this waver at high end stores like Macys and Ulta. The TIGI Bed Head Deep Waver is priced really good too for what you are getting. I highly recommend this product to everyone. You can find it for around $25.00. Yes, that is a deal for a product that works so good! It

is made of quality materials too, so I plan on using this device for hopefully many more years to come. It is worth the money. I would pay more for it.

All in all, the TIGI Bed Head Deep Waver is a great value and a great buy. It gives your hair that wavy look that you are craving. It works quick and is the perfect tool to use if you are in a hurry to go somewhere but want to look your best. This is a professional hair care tool in my opinion. I really can not believe that it is so affordable, but I am glad that it is. If you want your hair to look shiny, wavy, and bouncy, then try this product out. This is an easy and fun way to do something a little bit different with your hair. Once you try it, then you will probably use it often. I know that I do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011556630231/k2311a019/1.9.12