Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Revlon products and think that the Revlon Photo Ready Concealer is one of the best stick concealers I have ever used so I wanted to see if the Age Defying Spa Concealer compared
  • This is one of the best concealers that I have used in a long time
  • I was kind of shocked that this concealer was so good at hiding my dark spots because I think it is technically considered to be an “illuminating concealer
  • Otherwise, this is an amazing product that I will definitely be repurchasing again in the future

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer. I always get made fun of for purchasing anti-aging products because I am still in my early 20’s but I am so afraid of future wrinkling that I have always been of the opinion that my super early prevention efforts will help out in some way. I love Revlon products and think that the Revlon Photo Ready Concealer is one of the best stick concealers I have ever used so I wanted to see if the Age Defying Spa Concealer compared.

This concealer is pretty easy to work with in that it does not dry super quickly so I have a good amount of time to blend it into my skin. I find that most concealers are either best

for just the under eye area or just the face (cheeks, forehead, chin, etc.). This concealer actually works quite well for both because it does not crease up underneath my eyes and it does not get oily throughout the day in my T-zone. It does not look cakey on any part of the face. It is very buildable. I can use two layers of this under my eyes (I have very dark under eye circles) without any issues whatsoever. It has very good pigmentation because I have some pretty dark hyperpigmentation spots on my face that it covers up completely. This product is so well pigmented that I can use it all by itself for a completely natural look. On days when I am lazy, this is the ...

• only product that I use. I skip the foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer routine for just this concealer and I still like the way my face looks. I also love that this concealer doesn’t settle into fine lines or get oily so I do not have to set it with any sort of powder. It is good just on its own completely as is. This is one of the best concealers that I have used in a long time. Revlon did it again!

I was kind of shocked that this concealer was so good at hiding my dark spots because I think it is technically considered to be an “illuminating concealer.” It is supposed to really be good at brightening up the under eye area which it is but

I also do think that if you are looking for something good to cover up dark marks, you should not pass this by just because it is supposed to just be an “illuminating concealer.” I know a lot of people have compared this to the YSL Touche Eclat Concealer and this one is ten times cheaper.

Overall, I have to give the Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer a rating of a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this concealer to anyone who has very warm toned skin because I think this concealer has yellow undertones. If you have more peach toned skin I do not think that this would work very well for you at all. Otherwise, this is an amazing product that I will definitely be repurchasing again in the future.

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011556620231/k2311a019/1.9.12