Bio Ionic I-Smooth Flat Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know how I often I drop my flat iron accidentally so it’s nice to know that I have a guarantee that I can get it replaced should anything happen
  • The thing that impressed me most was the fact that this doesn’t just straighten my hair
  • I like that the cord on this flat iron is 10 feet long
  • I absolutely love it and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of a flat iron

• by intensify

I recently needed to get a new flat iron. I lost my old one while traveling and since I straighten my hair daily, I immediately ordered a new one. I got the Bio Ionic I-Smooth Flat Iron online from Amazon. I have seen it for as much as $200 on some websites but I was able to find it at a discounted price of about $100 on Amazon. I chose this particular flat iron mostly because of the fact that it has 9 different temperature settings. My old flat iron only had one heat setting so I never had the option to use less heat on my hair. I wanted

to be able to control the amount of heat that I was putting on my hair because I just feel like that it is better when it comes to trying to prevent split ends and damaged, dry hair. With this one, you can adjust the heat from 240 degrees Fahrenheit all the way up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit depending on what you want to do to your hair and what hair type you have. I purchased the 1” version of this flat iron but there is also a 1.5” size.

To start with, I have to say that I am very happy that this comes with a five year warranty. I know how I often I drop my flat iron accidentally so it’s nice to know that I have a guarantee that I can get it replaced should anything happen. As for the flat iron itself, I love it! The thing that impressed me most was the fact that this doesn’t just straighten my hair. It also leaves it soft. With my old flat iron, it was very good at getting my hair straight but for whatever reason, my hair would feel very rough when I would run my fingers through it.

I like that the cord on this flat iron is 10 feet long. I don’t have to be right ...

• Bio Ionic I-Smooth Flat Iron
      next to the outlet that I plug this into when I’m styling my hair. I like that this heats up really quickly because I tend to be in a big hurry in the morning and I don’t have time to wait forever for this to heat up. I like that while I am straightening with this iron, it does not give off the smell of burnt hair. If you have ever straightened or curled your hair and smelt that burnt hair smell, you know how frustrating that can be. I understand that heat styling does damage the hair but I do not like the feeling of literally burning my hair.
      Something about the ceramic technology in this flat iron is less damaging to the hair. I honestly would not be able to explain or even understand the technology behind this flat iron but I do know that it does not feel, smell, or look like I am burning my hair. The end result is smooth, straight hair with no frizz and no split ends.

Overall, I have to give the Bio Ionic I-Smooth Flat Iron a rating of a 10 out of 10. I absolutely love it and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of a flat iron. I also recommend looking for it on Amazon to get the discount!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319011556610231/k2311a019/1.9.12