Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner
  • I bought this Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner since I haven't use a toner for quite sometime as I often use a facial cleanser only
  • The smell is really refreshing and I like that kind of smell before going to bed
  • After washing my face with my facial wash, I took a cotton pad and started to apply it on my face, I noticed that, unlike other facial toner, this one doesn't have the feel of alcohol, and I realized it is because it's a water-based formula and yet you will feel that it cleanses and removes the dirt on your face
  • I love the refreshing feeling after you use this product and definitely love the smell too
  • I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends

• by mscerney

I bought this Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner since I haven’t use a toner for quite sometime as I often use a facial cleanser only. I bought it in Watson’s Store near my office where I usually buy my personal stuff. Since Nivea is a trusted brand already I considered choosing this product among others.

There are actually two kinds of Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner, one is for whitening and the other one is for normal to combination skin, so

I chose the latter since I am not really into whitening. The smell is really refreshing and I like that kind of smell before going to bed. So I bought it for 120 peso ( not bad for a facial toner, besides it’s Nivea).

After washing my face with my facial wash, I took a cotton pad and started to apply it on my face, I noticed that, unlike other facial toner, this one doesn’t have the feel ...

• of alcohol, and I realized it is because it’s a water-based formula and yet you will feel that it cleanses and removes the dirt on your face. Another good thing is, it has Lotus Extract and Vitamins. I love the refreshing feeling after you use this product and definitely love the smell too. After one application, I could feel how it deeply cleansed my skin based on how much dirt I got on the cotton pad and how
        refreshed my skin was. It also made my skin smoother. After using it for a couple of weeks, my skin tone improved as well as the texture of my skin. Considering that the price is only 120 peso for a facial toner, it is definitely worth my money.

I have already tried different kinds of facial toner but this is one is simple one of my favorites.I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends.

Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316011556450231/k2311a016/1.6.12