Dave and Busters Entertainment
2215 D&B Drive Marietta, GA 30067
  • I have been to Dave and Busters Entertainment a few times, and I enjoyed going each time I have gone
  • I love playing the Deal or No Deal game because I win the most points at that game

• by pengirl

I have been to Dave and Busters Entertainment a few times, and I enjoyed going each time I have gone. Dave and Busters is a relaxed, fun, exciting place to go with friends to socialize and hang out. The place is clearly seen from interstate seventy five but once you get off the exit it is hard to find because it is tucked in with a bunch of business buildings. Dave and Busters is a large building with a cool sign that has a huge D and B. Once you get inside there is a maze of rooms and sections

each one having lots of fun activities to do.

One section is a little restaurant that has excellent food. I had spinach dip, and it was really good. Very flavorful and came to the table hot. Then there is a section where you can play pool. I am terrible at pool, but I tried a few games and did really good. Then you go to the huge room where there are more tables where you can eat food from the bar and lots of fun game machines to try out. The place is kid friendly but more for adults ...

• because of the bar and games. There is every kind of game machine possible in this area. You can do car races as well as motorcycle races to dance games to shooting to games where you feel like you are gambling. You have to buy coins or even a card with points on it to operate the machines. I love playing the Deal or No Deal game because I win the most points at that game. There is a huge selection of prizes that you can choose from once you rack up a good amount of tickets.

Places that

have game machines tend to be expensive and Dave and Busters is no exception. You can get a huge amount of coins on a card which is easy to swipe at each machine. The prices can rack up from twenty five to seventy five dollars for a certain amount of turns. You can easily rack up money but with a card you will spend however much that is on that card and if you have turns left over it rolls over to next time you visit.

Overall, Dave and Busters is a great place to hang out at with a group of friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 596011556440231/k2311a016/1.6.12