Elevation Chophouse
1723 McCollum Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
  • The rolls had a sweet, fresh taste to them, and I am not a bread eater but enjoyed the sweet taste to the bread
  • The menu was pretty basic with soups, salads, sandwiches and a few highly cost entrees, There is a brunch that I may try next time

• by pengirl

My parents took my sister and I to Elevation Chophouse for lunch one day that we had. I had heard of the restaurant but had never been before. I was instantly intrigued by the restaurant because it is located at the Kennesaw airport.

The restaurant is in a unique location because it is located on the campus of the Kennesaw airport. The restaurant is on two floors in a building right on the airport runways. It is a neat location because you can see the airplanes taking off and landing

from the table you are eating on. The restaurant is a nice place and reminded me of an upscale bar. There are wooden booths and tables on both the bottom and top floors, and televisions hanging from the ceiling.

The food was just average to me, but it was good. I had a cobb salad, and the salad was huge with a variety of tomatoes, eggs, vegetables, lettuce, and bacon. There are rolls that are served as an appetizer to every table, and the rolls were unique and very ...

• good. The rolls had a sweet, fresh taste to them, and I am not a bread eater but enjoyed the sweet taste to the bread. The menu was pretty basic with soups, salads, sandwiches and a few highly cost entrees, There is a brunch that I may try next time.

The cons to the restaurant were the pricing and the waiter my table had. The pricing is very high for the quality of the food. My salad without any meat was nine dollars, and the other dishes could have

side dishes for five dollars which I felt was high. Also, our waiter was unfriendly and acted like she did not wish to be there. We had to ask for the rolls, and she said that the kitchen had not made the rolls yet but the other tables had rolls.

The pros are that the restaurant is located in an unique spot where you can watch the airplanes which I enjoyed. The food was also good, and I am interested in trying some more dishes.

Overall, I will return to Elevation Chophouse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76011556430231/k2311a016/1.6.12