Daza Dance Studio in Johns Creek  » Entertainment  »
3005 Old Alabama Road Suite 4000 Johns Creek, GA 30022
  • Daza Dance Studio made my whole experience worth going and very enjoyable

• by pengirl

I had never been dancing before and one of my friends invited me to try out ballroom dancing with her. I was a bit nervous at first but went to see if I liked dancing. Daza Dance Studio made my whole experience worth going and very enjoyable.

The studio is very elegant and upscale. I felt like I was in a fairy tale land because of the sleek wooden floors, velvet red curtains and stylish furniture. The staff was very friendly and welcoming

making me feel more comfortable about my first dance experience. Everybody who worked there and was dancing was very helpful in helping me with the dance steps, and nobody made me feel bad that I did not know how to dance. I had instructors showing me the steps and helping me out.

The studio has lots to offer if you are interested in dancing. There is occasional parties where anybody is welcome and a lot of events where people can come to watch ...

• or participate. There is also lessons that are small in size and well instructed. The costs of the lessons are pricey, but my friend who takes classes at the studio said the classes are small and informative. I am excited to try the Friday night dance socials that take place every Friday night where anybody can come to dance and pay ten dollars.

The cons to the studio are that there are mainly people in their forties to sixties that dance there. I

was hoping for a younger age group since I am in my twenties. Maybe on another night there will be a younger group.

The pros to the studio are that everybody is very helpful and friendly without being judgmental. People who did not know me were helping me with the dance styles. People also were willing to dance with me even though I did not know any steps.

Overall, I cannot wait to return to Daza Dance and learn how to dance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 596011556420231/k2311a016/1.6.12