Infinite Moment Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like to try new Perfumes as well as they are usually on some kind of special offer and I like to try the latest scent as well
  • I think a lot of people may have a rep in their area but if not you can buy Avon products online as well
  • Before I bought this I smelt this smell on the scented page and although you get the idea of the smell from the page, it doesn't exactly smell the same as the proper Perfume smells so much better

• by happyholidays70

This is a brand new Perfume from Avon. I do tend to use quite a lot of Avon perfumes as they are quite cheap and cheerful. I do like designer scents but since I wear perfume every day then I often just choose a cheaper Perfume for everyday use as a bottle of Perfume doesn’t last all that long really. I like to try new Perfumes as well as they are usually on some kind of special offer and I like to try the latest scent as well.

I have an Avon rep in my area who drops a book off, comes and get the order if I have 1 and delivers

it. I think a lot of people may have a rep in their area but if not you can buy Avon products online as well.

This Perfume comes in a 50ml bottle and the price of it will be £13, which is quite an average price for a Perfume from Avon. This is on offer just now for £10 and also when you buy it you get a free Ladies Wallet, which is pretty nice as well. So a cheaper price and a free gift.

The look of the bottle is quite nice. It looks quite simple and only consists of thick glass with a little bit of lettering on the bottle and ...

• a shaped lid.

According to the Avon book this scent is “Sophisticated Raspberry leaves embrace feminine florals and warm vanilla, capturing hearts for a lifetime.” An ok description but you know what product descriptions can be like.

The smell of this is nice. I would say that the raspberry part is the scent that stands out the most in here which I am glad of as I like the smell of raspberry. Before I bought this I smelt this smell on the scented page and although you get the idea of the smell from the page, it doesn’t exactly smell the same as the proper Perfume smells so much better. There is a dash

of Musky scent in here as well which breaks up the Fruity smell and the Vanilla part adds a bit of a warth to this smell - I think that’s where the Musky scent comes from as well but there is a sweetness from the vanilla too.

I was surprised at how long this scent lasted for. Although after a few hours this did become a lot weaker, I could still smell this if I sniffed my wrist but then again to pay £13 from Avon the it isn’t the cheapest Perfume that you can buy.

I can see myself buying this Perfume again as it is a fresh, fruity and slightly sweet smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566011556340131/k2311a016/1.6.12