Kelloggs Multi grain Peanut Butter Cheerios
  • As I tore in to the box, I thought of the other peanut butter cereals and hoped that these cheerios would not have the same mild peanut butter with too much sugar on the outside

• by pengirl

I had not even heard of peanut butter cheerios before but must admit that the thought has crossed my mind that there should be more peanut butter flavored cereals. So, when I walked in to Wal Mart I was so excited to see that my dream came true when I spotted the box of peanut butter cheerios with new marked on the box.

Of course

I had to buy a box and I did not leave the parking lot without opening the box to see what peanut butter cheerios tasted like. I was pleased that there is not a mention of chocolate with the peanut butter because I am a plain peanut butter girl. The cheerios are multi grain which I do not mind and is the standard o shaped in three different colors. As I tore in to the box, I thought of the other peanut butter cereals and hoped that these cheerios would not have the same mild peanut butter with too much sugar on the outside. I was pleasantly surprised as I took the first bite. The peanut butter cheerios have the strongest peanut butter taste that I have found in something besides peanut ...

• Kelloggs Multi grain Peanut Butter Cheerios
      butter itself, and it does not taste sugary at all. The cheerios melt in your mouth with a strong peanut butter taste which I desire.

The price of an average size box of peanut butter cheerios is only two dollars and fifty cents so an every now and then treat makes it not a bad priced snack. I am sure I will eat the entire

box in less than a week. I also have yet to try these cheerios in a bowl of milk.

The pros to these cheerios are that they are not bad for you either. There are sixteen grams of grains, only hundred ten calories and low in fat.

Overall, the peanut butter cheerios are my new addiction, and I will be buying more boxes of it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274011556170131/k2311a014/1.4.12