Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity Foaming Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that you can buy this brand online but Boots sell it as well and they sometimes have some good offers on (also the shop is near to me as well, so I can sniff before I buy)
  • This comes in a 150ml tube and currently this costs £7 but is on a 3 for the price of 2 offer, so I bought a couple of things while this offer is on since it reduces the price of the products
  • I think the first time I used this I probably used a little too much, so after a few goes of this and only using a tiny amount then I found that my skin felt a bit better
  • Also at first I felt my face looked a bit shiny, but in a tight, dried out skin way, but this was only on my forehead and after a couple of goes with the smaller amount then I found that my skin looked better

• by happyholidays70

I am a fan of the brand Soap and Glory. I know that you can buy this brand online but Boots sell it as well and they sometimes have some good offers on (also the shop is near to me as well, so I can sniff before I buy.)

This comes in a 150ml tube and currently this costs £7 but is on a 3 for the price of 2 offer, so I bought a couple of things while this offer is on since it reduces the price of the products. It’s always good to get a bit of a saving instead of paying full price.

The

tube for this looks alright. A nice colourful light blue colour with pink bits on it. Nice and eye catching.

This face wash is probably more aimed at younger skin, but although I am older I still have what I call Teenage skin. It is Oily and prone to Spots. I have tried numerous products for my face and am still looking for the miracle one which will work perfectly for my skin type. After reading the tube it states that this is sutible for all skin types but more so for spot prone or tired skin in need of rejuvenating.

Just use this in the usual ...

• way that you would use a Face Wash. dampen your face and hands and squeeze a small blob of this onto your hands, rub your hands together to create a Foamy paste, rub over your face then rinse off. This advises that this is a 3 in 1 detox and contains Vitamin C.

When I rinsed this off I felt that my skin felt a little tight at first. I think the first time I used this I probably used a little too much, so after a few goes of this and only using a tiny amount then I found that my skin felt a bit

better. Also at first I felt my face looked a bit shiny, but in a tight, dried out skin way, but this was only on my forehead and after a couple of goes with the smaller amount then I found that my skin looked better. This shiny part seemed to wear off after 5 minutes though so not bad.

Would I recommend this Face Wash? Yes. I find that this does a good job and although I didn’t find that this got rid of my spots this kept my face nice and clean and seemed to clean deep down and I felt that this worked well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011556080131/k2311a014/1.4.12