Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass Fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I think that is the main reason that I do like this scent and not love it though - it is for a more mature crowd in my opinion
  • That is actually one of my favorite fragrance notes so I like the hint of it in this perfume, I wish there was a little more added to it actually
  • I recommend this scent to woman in their late forties or older

• by Gina Gott

Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass, is an oldie but good for the right person. I do not particularly love the scent on myself. I have worn it several times over the years because it was one of my grandmother’s favorite scents. I would go visit her when I was a child and spray some of this perfume on me. Even as a teenager and adult I would sometimes spray a little bit of her perfume on when visiting her. I think that is the main reason that I do like this scent and not love it though - it is for a more mature crowd in my opinion. It smelt amazing on my grandma.

This scent has many different fragrance notes in it. There is some citrus in it. This scent has notes of Lily of the Valley and Rose in it too. There is also some Geranium and Herbaceous in

it. The notes of Jasmine are a great touch. That is actually one of my favorite fragrance notes so I like the hint of it in this perfume, I wish there was a little more added to it actually. This fragrance also has some notes of Hyacinth and it is very spicy smelling too. This fragrance has been around for a long time, but it is still popular today with many people. It is a nice fresh and spicy type of scent.

When you first spray this scent on it then it is very powerful. In about thirty minutes it dries down and smells just right. That is the scent that you carry with you throughout your day. If you like it, then you will probably enjoy this scent as a great one to wear to work or out for a dinner date. It is a perfume that can be ...

• worn on any occasion at all. This is a scent that you will get compliments on it from people that stand close to you, if they like it. It is not a scent that carries out to the whole room and leaves people with headaches. It is just the right scent level - not to strong and not light once it dries down.

The cost of this perfume is not bad. Elizabeth Arden is known for her quality brands of perfume. You can get a huge 3.4 oz bottle of this perfume for around $ 35.00. That is a really good deal. This scent lasts a long time too, so you do not have to worry about buying a new bottle often. Just use a little bit of this scent at the time and you will smell great for hours and hours. This scent will work well from the morning

into the night. If this fragrance goes well with your chemistry then you will really feel good wearing it everywhere.

I recommend this scent to woman in their late forties or older. It has a mature and classy fragrance to it. It smells better on some people than others, so try it out first. If you are lucky enough to be able to wear this scent with your body chemistry than you will find it to be memorable scent. People will smell it and think of you. Enjoy this long lasting and good smelling perfume anytime of the day or night. It is priced right too so there is no reason not to give it a try. I wish that it would smell a little better on me, but I will keep trying from time to time. It does bring me wonderful memories whenever I get the scent of it in the air.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564011556070131/k2311a014/1.4.12