Toula’s Bridal Store in Canfield, Ohio  » Business  »
4373 Boardman Canfield Road  Canfield, OH 44406
  • They also have pretty good prices, so you can definitely find something within most budgets
  • One of the best things about this store is how helpful and knowledgeable the consultants are in the store
  • I believe they also do free alterations on dresses over $1200, as well as 10-20% discounts on samples
  • It might be fun to try out some of the other stores, but I think Toula's is the place to go if you're looking for a fantastic selection

• by Melanie Noell

Two of my close friends are both engaged, and we had the opportunity to visit Toula’s to try on dresses. After visiting a few other stores, this is by far my favorite. We even got a recommendation from Jacqueline’s Bridal to try Toula’s if we couldn’t find anything in their store!

Toula’s carries prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses. They have a fantastic selection of all three, but their bridal selection far surpasses the rest. I’m pretty sure anyone can find something to suit their taste. Compared to other shops in the area, they have the largest selection of different, fantastic styles. They also have pretty good prices, so you can definitely find something

within most budgets. Lace dresses and very bejeweled dresses are more expensive of course, but it’s definitely comparable to other stores and most likely better.

One of the best things about this store is how helpful and knowledgeable the consultants are in the store. When we got there, our consultant asked the budget, and then gave us time to browse through the store and get an idea of what they had. (And they have a whole lot of stuff, so it’s nice to have a chance to take it all in!) She took a look at all the pictures my friend brought for reference, and she was really good about pulling dresses that looked good ...

• on my friend and was something she may not have otherwise tried on.

Although they don’t work on commission, our consultant did take a few opportunities to push a sale, but it wasn’t overwhelming. She would just occasionally bring up some of the stores policies. For example, they have a fantastic layaway policy: you can put half down on your dress and pay what you can, when you can, up until you pick up the dress. I believe they also do free alterations on dresses over $1200, as well as 10-20% discounts on samples. And they are definitely willing to work with the bride on the price if you talk to them about it

which is fantastic.

The only bad thing is the cramped space. You don’t get that feeling you do of being catered to and having a whole room to yourself like at more upscale bridal salons; however, the quality of the dresses and service far surpasses any upscale store. We even looked at bridesmaids dresses, and she offered free alterations since we were planning on purchasing so many!

I really think this is a great place to shop. The selection is great, they work with their customers, and they offer great service. It might be fun to try out some of the other stores, but I think Toula’s is the place to go if you’re looking for a fantastic selection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 414011556010131/k2311a014/1.4.12