World of Coca Cola Museum  » Entertainment  »
121 Baker Street NW Atlanta, GA 30313
  • I thought that was strange at first but it does fit the drinking coca cola part of the theme
  • You go to one floor which has the educational part of the Coca Cola museums past which I found very interesting
  • Some of the flavors are delicious but most are disgusting
  • I enjoy trying all the different tastes and knowing how different one brand of coke can be all over the world
  • Overall, I will return to experience tasting more coke from all over the world because I did not try all the flavors since there are so many

• by pengirl

I have been to the Coca Cola Museum a few times and love going each time I go. The museum is conviently located downtown right next to the Georgia Aquarium and has plenty of parking to park close to the building.

When you see the museum, you instantly can not wait to go inside the building and explore. The building is beautiful and has huge lip designs on outside of building. I thought that was strange

at first but it does fit the drinking coca cola part of the theme. The museum on the inside is just as pretty as the outside with clean white walls, glass, and coca cola designs such as bears, coke bottles, and tops. The museum is several floors tall, and you start on the bottom floor and work your way up. Each section of the museum has a different theme. There is also a large gift shop that has ...

• everything coke in it.

You go to one floor which has the educational part of the Coca Cola museums past which I found very interesting. Then another section has a little three d theatre to learn even more of the past of coca cola. Another section allows you to pose with the coca cola bear which I did. Then the best part is saved for last. You get to test coke from all parts of the world.

There are soda machines that each contain coke from all over the world. Some of the flavors are delicious but most are disgusting. Some are too bitter while others are too sweet. I enjoy trying all the different tastes and knowing how different one brand of coke can be all over the world.

Overall, I will return to experience tasting more coke from all over the world because I did not try all the flavors since there are so many.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 594011555891231/k2311a014/1.4.12