Kraft Philadelphia Cookbook and Recipe Cards (book)  » Books  »
  • I am always looking for new and creative ways to work with cream cheese, and I love how the book has really simple recipes for you to follow

• by C.Channing

Learning how to be creative when it comes to using Philadelphia cream cheese has never been easier with the easy to follow Kraft cookbook based on everything cream cheese.

I was lucky to have found the Kraft cookbook because I was just browsing through the area in Wal-Mart where the house their books and magazines, and there it was just begging to be plucked off the shelf.

When it comes to using cream cheese I mainly use it in the

following areas: frostings and icings, dips and spreads, and cheesecakes. I am always looking for new and creative ways to work with cream cheese, and I love how the book has really simple recipes for you to follow.

The cookbook is a ring book which I don’t really like those types of cookbooks because after frequent use the pages tend to rip and it is sometimes hard to repair. However, I love the photography in the picture and the ...

• clarity of the finished product. The recipes are divided into desserts and entrees, but I preferred reading and using the dessert recipes. In the back there are recipes cards for each recipe in the book which you can tear out, but I have decided to keep them in the book just because I have practically memorized all the recipes I want to work with.

Although Kraft Philadelphia Cookbook and Recipe Cards is rather small and compact, it makes up

for that with an array of recipes you can utilize on a daily basis. The recipes are straightforward and very easy to read, and all the recipes contain basic ingredients including the main one which is the Philadelphia cream cheese. The photography is wonderful and if you follow the recipes as written your baked goods come out exactly like the pictures in the book. It is also a really good reference for those who love to make cheesecakes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173011555701131/k2311a013/1.3.12