Ghiradelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa  » Food  »
  • I like this hot cocoa mix because it is made from pure cocoa, sugar cane, and vanilla beans
  • The way I enjoy making this hot cocoa is by boiling a cup of milk on the stove in a small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of the hot cocoa powder into the milk, and remove the pan from the heat
  • I know I have done this a few times, but the hot chocolate because so filling so I just still with using milk otherwise I cannot finish a cup of this cocoa
  • I would definitely recommend this natural hot cocoa mix to anyone to use to make a tasty cup of chocolaty hot cocoa or a relaxing bath because I enjoy the way it taste and smells
  • However, the hot cocoa is a bit pricey, but I think it is well worth the money

• by Robins

My favorite hot cocoa mix to use to make chocolaty hot chocolate is the Ghiradelli Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa in Double Chocolate. I like this hot cocoa mix because it is made from pure cocoa, sugar cane, and vanilla beans. I like that there are not any unnatural ingredients in this cocoa at all. I am even thrilled that it contains some antioxidants, calcium, iron, fiber and protein in it as well.

heat. The hot cocoa powder melts wonderfully and easily into the milk as long as you keep stirring the milk and cocoa powder together. If you stop stirring you will get hot cocoa chunks. Once the hot cocoa is ready it will have a deep rich chocolaty brown color a deep sweet rich chocolate flavor and smell. Do not use water when making this hot cocoa because your hot cocoa will tasted watered down. I tried it before and it was the worst hot cup of cocoa I had ever had so always make sure to make it with milk. Anyways, once the hot cocoa was done being made I ...

• poured it into a small cup and added some marshmallow and whip cream to it to add creaminess and more fun flavors, but you don’t need to do this if you don’t want to because the hot cocoa does taste creamy and chocolaty all on its own. If you want to add more creaminess to the hot chocolate, you can add in some creamer. I know I have done this a few times, but the hot chocolate because so filling so I just still with using milk otherwise I cannot finish a cup of this cocoa.

Another way I have used this hot cocoa surprisingly is to make a hot cocoa

bath. The way I do that is by filling my tub up with water and adding in 5 to 6 tablespoons of the hot cocoa powder. Then I get into my bath and soak for as long as I can. The scent of the hot cocoa coming from the tub is relaxing to my mind and so nice to my skin.

I would definitely recommend this natural hot cocoa mix to anyone to use to make a tasty cup of chocolaty hot cocoa or a relaxing bath because I enjoy the way it taste and smells. However, the hot cocoa is a bit pricey, but I think it is well worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011555490131/k2311a012/1.2.12