Kashi Heart to Heart Golden Brown Maple Oatmeal  » Food  »
  • My boyfriend and I love oatmeal so we have been trying the Kashi Heart to Heart Golden Brown Maple Oatmeal for the past few months and we are really enjoying it
  • The sweetness of the oatmeal is not overly sweet either, which I like
  • This maple oatmeal is one I would recommend any oatmeal to eat for breakfast because I enjoy eating it and how it nourishes my body
  • I will definitely always keep this oatmeal on hand for my boyfriend and me

• by Robins

My boyfriend and I love oatmeal so we have been trying the Kashi Heart to Heart Golden Brown Maple Oatmeal for the past few months and we are really enjoying it. Some of the reason we really like this particular brand of oatmeal is because it contains nourishing ingredients in it like green tea, vitamins, antioxidants, omega fatty acids, minerals, fiber and natural sweeteners like maple syrup. These ingredients help fill out tummies up while keeping them full so we are not hungry throughout the morning while we do activities. In addition, both of us have seen a dramatic different in our blood pressure,

whish is now low and healthy. We even have more energy and do not feel so fatigued in the morning either, which is nice. I do not even drink coffee in the morning anymore now.

Now the oatmeal comes in a box with eight oatmeal packets in it, which usually last my boyfriend and me four days so we tend to get two boxes for the week when we go grocery shopping. The oatmeal is a bit expensive, but it is well worth every penny because it is made from nourishing ingredients that help keep us healthy.

The way we make the oatmeal is ...

• by simply opening a packet up and pouring about ¼ cup of boiling water over the oats inside a bowl. Then all we do is combine the oatmeal and water together until we get a light golden brown mush that has this sweet light maple flavor and smell to it. The sweetness of the oatmeal is not overly sweet either, which I like. I hate oatmeal that is too sweet and you can taste the fake sugar in it. With this oatmeal all you taste are the oats and light maple flavor. Now each packet of oatmeal makes about three fourths of a cup
        of oatmeal, which is plenty for filling the tummy up at breakfast time I find. However, I like to add a little splash of milk to my oatmeal to help get some calcium into my daily diet, but I have to say there have been mornings when I do not have milk on hand and this oatmeal is hearty and nourishing all on it own.

This maple oatmeal is one I would recommend any oatmeal to eat for breakfast because I enjoy eating it and how it nourishes my body. I will definitely always keep this oatmeal on hand for my boyfriend and me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011555470131/k2311a012/1.2.12